CHAPTER 27-28

Chapter 27 Incarnate as a Mermaid

  The little whale, unable to move due to being stranded, stared at Si Yan intently.

  A tear flowed from the corner of the little whale's eye, and the tear fell on the ground and turned into a dazzling pearl.

  "Why cry, I'm here, you won't die." Si Yan said impatiently.

  She glanced at the mermaid's tears and looked away.

  In her world, pearls are not worth much, and a few dozen dollars can buy a big bag. This pearl is larger and rounder, but it is not much more expensive.

  However, it is a bit novel that mermaids can really drop pearls when they cry.

  Si Yan's words made the little whale behave a lot. Si Yan concentrated on injecting the wood-type ability. Her wood-type ability is level three, which is not a high level, but fortunately, the toxin in the little whale's body does not spread too much, and it can barely be pulled out.

  After a while, the wood-type abilities were almost injected, and Si Yan felt that the toxins in the little whale's body were also under control, so she slowed down.

  After observing his own situation, the wood-type abilities were almost completely emptied.

  It's best not to have enemies now. If enemies appear, they can't use abilities, and their strength can be said to have dropped a lot.

  However, at this moment, a returning sea scorpion appeared in front of her.

  The male sea scorpion is 2 meters tall, with a purple scorpion shell on his head, purple lips and eyelids, and looks very evil.

  The male sea scorpion licked his lips, and was visibly excited when he saw Si Yan: "There is a single female here!" Females are the

  most precious resource in the Beast World Continent. As long as they bring the female back to the tribe, their sea scorpion tribe will have a chance to give birth to more sea scorpions!
  "According to our tribe's regulations, as long as I bring you back to the tribe, I can become your male." The sea scorpion male looked at Si Yan, "As soon as you look a little unhealthy."

  Si Yan is a little speechless, she knows her body very well, why is she not healthy? !

  Seeing that Si Yan was in danger, the little whale called out nervously.

  Si Yan stretched out her hand to touch the little whale, and she turned to observe the male sea scorpion.

  The male sea scorpion's beast crystal was displayed in the middle of his forehead. According to the knowledge he learned with Mu Xiao, Si Yan recognized him as a green crystal beastman at a glance.

  The little whale whined and wailed. It seemed very worried about Si Yan and wanted Si Yan to leave.

  A weak female, a female who has become thin like her, has almost no ability to resist in front of a green crystal male.

  It will implicate her, this kind female, will be implicated by it.

  The little whale's teardrops fell one by one, and the pearls fell to the ground.

  The sea scorpion saw the little female in front of them. As cold-blooded scorpion orcs, no female would join their tribe. The only way for them to get a female was to plunder the female!
  Such a thin female, he is sure to be able to restrain her with one finger!
  Thinking of this, Hai Xie excitedly walked towards Si Yan, who lowered her head slightly, with a smile on her lips.