Chapter 286-290

Ch286
  Jin Yao's face became increasingly ugly.

  She was desperate and looked at Si Yan.

  Si Yan shuddered when she saw her gaze.

  "Si Yan, Sixth Sister, please let me beg you. I will give you the opportunity to inherit the beast god, and I will give you the fourth and fifth brothers. I just ask you not to poison me to death..." These words made the golden

  boy He Jinyang suddenly became alert.

  Jintong said coldly: "What poisoned you?!"

  Jin Yao shook his head: "I don't know why I offended Sixth Sister. You are my sister. Why did you poison me and not give me the antidote? Yaoyao is in pain, Yaoyao is really in pain."

  "Third brother..." Jin Yao hugged Jin Kun.

  Jin Kun couldn't bear it anymore and hugged her back. "Yao Yao is not afraid."

  Jin Yang looked at the two of them from behind, feeling irritated for the first time in his life.

  God, was he like this before?

  Holding this Jin Yao like this?

  Isn't he disgusting? ! !

  Orcs can die, but they cannot die! !
  I want to die, really. I really want to die!
  Jin Yao cried and said: "Third brother... Yaoyao did something wrong to make fourth brother, fifth brother and sixth sister dislike me. Tell me, Yaoyao changed... Sixth sister poisoned Yaoyao, why not?" Give Yaoyao the antidote... Yaoyao is really in pain..."

  A vein on Jin Laosi's forehead twitched.

  He couldn't help it.

  "Jin Yao, what nonsense are you talking about? Why are you pouring all the dirty water on my sister!!"

  Jin Yang gritted his teeth and said: "It was obviously you who took action on Si Yan's entry first. You were poisoned!"

  Jin Kun looked at Jin Yang coldly: "Fourth brother, I see your heart is going to the other side. How could Jin Yao do such a thing!" Jin Yao said anxiously: "Third brother,

  fourth brother, don't quarrel over me. It's gone."

  Jin Yao felt uncomfortable and secretly looked at Jin Laosi and wondered, why did Jin Laosi escape her control?
  Did the method of controlling Jin Laosi completely fail? ?
  Jin Yang sneered: "Third brother, your eyes are blind."

  Jin Kun: "You are blind. Yaoyao is in such pain that you can't see it. You only have this bullshit game in your eyes. Is the game important? Golden Dragon Clan Is my face important? Yaoyao is going to die from pain, look what you are doing?!" "

  And you, Si Yan! Don't think that you can endure it because you are the real Long Ji. You see clearly, Jin Yao is the current Long Ji, you'd better be careful in what you do?!"

  ...

  "No, Jin Laosan is sick, right?"

  "He is very ill."

  "Even the Jin Dragon Clan, with the wise man Si Yan For such an excellent female, it's time to give her up." "

  I completely understand that wise man Si Yan doesn't recognize the Golden Dragon Clan. If there are family members who are so stupid that they recognize fish eyes as pearls, it's really better not to give them up."

  "Wise Si Yan, our Cat and Bear Clan welcomes you!!" "

  And us, our Grizzly Bear Clan, our Grizzly Bear Clan warmly welcomes you!!"