Chapter 181-185

Chapter 181: Xiong Jing, Snake and Black

  Dragon In Ten Thousand Beasts City, Black Saint's face became a large area of darkness.

  Baolin chased after him and said, "Brother Black Saint, Baolin is not stupid. Baolin is a female Qilin." "Brother Black

  Saint, are you hungry or what do you want to eat? There are many delicious foods in Ten Thousand Beasts City. I'll take you to eat."

  "Brother Heisheng, are you thirsty? Shall we go drink water together?" "

  Brother Heisheng, please talk to me. Bao Lin doesn't even know what you like..." "

  Heisheng Brother Sheng, don't worry, Baolin only has four beastmen now, and has not yet decided on a true hero. If you are willing to marry me, you must be my true hero!" "I can give birth to cubs for you. Brother Black Saint

  , Do you think our cub is a Qilin orc or a black dragon orc?"

  As the eldest lady of Ten Thousand Beasts City, only four orcs are not many.

  As for Zhengxiong...

  The Zhengxiong in Bao Lin's mind has always been the god-like white eagle male Bai Feng.

  Even if the other males win the competition, she will not admit it.

  However, Black Saint, as the only seedling of the Black Dragon clan for hundreds of years, is also a male who can be a hero.

  Black Saint was very speechless. "Miss Baolin. I'm here to cancel my date."

  Baolin is not a fool, but she is not the female he likes either.

  What's more, there's nothing wrong with his mind, so why should he be the hero for others?

  Baolin said: "No, don't retreat. Why retreat? Our unicorn and black dragon are a perfect match. Don't worry, I will definitely treat you well. I am different from other females. I am single-minded. I will only be good to you!"

  A female who already has four males wants to talk to him about exclusiveness?

  Black Saint couldn't bear it, so he threw her away violently and started running in the City of Beasts.

  Baolin chased after him hard: "Brother Black Saint, why are you running? Black Saint, Brother Black Saint!!!"

  While running, Black Saint suddenly stopped.

  Baolin was panting and looking very weak, "I can't run anymore, haha, why is it so difficult to chase a male? I can't run anymore."

  She walked not far from Black Saint, but she felt that he His eyes did not look at her.

  He looked forward with suspicion and confusion in his eyes.

  Baolin followed his line of sight and saw a very beautiful young female buying live Gugu beasts in front of a street stall, and behind her was a powerful male amethyst snake orc!
  Baolin immediately became jealous, "Brother Black Saint, that female in front is so pretty. You can't keep looking at her just because she's pretty." Black Saint: "..." Black Saint: "Why are you still here

  ?

  "

  Baolin: "..."

  He has a good relationship, but this male is really an idiot who only knows how to look.

  The female in front of her was prettier than her, indeed she was so bright and eye-catching that it made people jealous at first glance, but even without looking at her, she was the eldest lady of the City of Beasts.