Chapter 231-235

Chapter 231 The high priest didn’t want them
  anymore. Then, Bai Feng heard an annoying commotion outside.

  He frowned slightly and walked out of the tree hole.

  The White Eagle orcs looked at him with respect.

  Even Bai Kui, who came to make trouble, said respectfully: "Master High Priest."

  Bai Kui said: "Sir Bai Feng, the snake orc next to Si Yan killed my brother Bai Jing. Poor Bai Jing has been working conscientiously for Baiying City. He was infected while guarding the city at the city gate!"

  The cold and arrogant White Eagle male looked down at the White Eagle orcs below.

  The cold voice was no different from usual, "Do you think that the snake orc behind Si Yan took your brother's life, so you came to me for an explanation?" Bai Kui was so excited that he said: "That's right. Si Yan does

  n't She shouldn't be so vicious, she shouldn't allow her male to kill the defenders of White Eagle City!!"

  Bai Feng said: "Isn't it because your brother infected Si Yan with malice, and the snake orc behind Si Yan took his life? ?"

  Bai Kui raised her head, her eyes were red with hatred: "High Priest, if it weren't for you caring about Si Yan, would my brother do this? We all know that you would do this only if Si Yan was infected. Go all out to develop an antidote to this plague. In the final analysis, this incident is all because of Si Yan!"

  The witch doctor opened his mouth wide.

  Does this make sense? Does this make sense?
  Bai Feng sneered.

  This was the first time that the witch doctor saw the high priest sneer. He vaguely felt that something was wrong.

  Sure enough, Bai Feng picked up a branch and looked at all the orcs watching the show below.

  "You think it's Si Yan's problem. But I think it's my problem."

  Bai Feng flew down gracefully. He picked an orc's pustule with a branch, and then cut his hand.

  "High Priest!!!"

  The White Eagle orcs panicked and knelt down.

  One knelt down, and then one after another.

  Bai Feng said: "Since everyone thinks that only people related to me are infected with the plague, I will go all out, why not let me get it myself."

  Bai Feng touched the branch infected with pustules with his injured hand .

  He still looked so cold and looked down on everyone.

  But at this moment, the White Eagle orcs were actually afraid.

  They were afraid, afraid that Lord Bai Feng would abandon them.

  Bai Feng returned to the tree hole, and the witch doctor followed. Bai Feng said: "Let's go. I'm infected." The witch doctor said

  nonchalantly: "Who believes you are infected?"

  Bai Feng waved his hand and said: "I am indeed infected. Starting today, Don't come to my side."

  After saying that, Bai Feng disappeared from everyone's sight.

  The witch doctor was stunned.

  The White Eagle orcs outside were stunned.

  The high priest... the high priest... are you angry? Do you really don’t want them anymore?