Chapter 256-260

Ch256
  On the way back to the liquor store, Si Yan sorted out the contents of the original book as she walked.

  The Golden Dragon clan seems to be mentioned in the original work, but very little is mentioned.

  I think it's probably because the heroine of the world in the original book doesn't have enough cast members to come into contact with the Golden Dragon clan.

  There are too many of her beastmen in the original novel, more than a dozen, and she herself is very sultry, so the whole novel is a bit like a marginal PO story.

  Jie Ling collects males just like collecting cards.

  There are so many males that I can’t write about, and the whole story is filled with color-crushing plots.

  From this point of view, the legendary Golden Dragon clan came down to earth to participate in the Ten Thousand City Meeting in Ten Thousand Beasts City. It is also a plot that is not in the original work.

  After all, the heroine of the original world is dead, but she is still alive and well, and she still has such a good relationship with the Zazai.

  The fate of the entire world is like a butterfly spreading its wings, it has already undergone unimaginable changes because of her.

  As for her beast husband and cubs...

  the cubs in the original book killed her.

  But now, she and her Zaizai have settled their differences, and the four Zaizai are very close to her.

  And the snake is delusional.

  She remembered some plots about snake delirium in the original novel.

  Jie Ling in the original work did not mature. She grew up naturally, so her age matched Bei Ji. Because of Bei Ji's lack of maternal love, his brother was persecuted. In the end, the four brothers even killed their mother together. , a twisted character.

  When he grew up, Bei Ji actually fell in love with the flirtatious fox Jie Ling, and he pursued her regardless of the bottom line.

  Under Jie Ling's suggestion, he even became Jie Ling's knife, killing a male that Jie Ling had rejected. However, even so, Jie Ling did not look at him twice.

  Poor Bei Ji was exploited by Jie Ling and later abandoned.

  Later, the cold-hearted and cold-blooded Snake Beast Renli felt that his majesty was damaged because his cub was persecuted.

  That's right, Snake Beastman didn't take action because he felt sorry for his son. He took action against Jie Ling purely because his majesty was damaged.

  The snake in the original novel was cold-hearted and cold-hearted. He was only aroused and angry once because of his mother.

  And only once.

  For the rest of the time, nothing could stir his emotions.

  He would show no mercy to anyone who offended him and would kill them all if he wanted to.

  Although the delusion in Si Yan's memory was harsh, there was still a certain bottom line. For example, as long as it was a female, even if he felt really annoyed, he would just bury the other person in the ground and not take the other person's life.

  But the snake delusion in the original work has no bottom line.

  He has not been needed or loved since he was a child, and because he is a cold-blooded snake orc, he has tasted all the malice in the world.