CHAPTER 19-20

Chapter 19 I Go Hunting

  "She can't light the holy fire. Si Yan is a liar, she can't light the holy fire!!"

  Xiong Rou is very worried that Si Yan will really rekindle the holy fire. If the holy fire is relit by Si Yan, Si Yan's status will definitely skyrocket, and there will be no place for her in this tribe! !

  Thinking of this, Xiong Rou shouted nervously: "Stop her, stop her! This Si Yan has a problem, she must have a problem!! She will definitely kill everyone!!" The

  orcs in the tribe gave Xiong Rou a blank look.

  Everyone knows that females are stingy and squeamish, and the tribe is not big, and everyone knows that Xiong Rou and Si Yan have feuds.

  But Si Yan didn't go to light the torch by herself, but asked Tyson to go, what's the problem?
  Si Yan didn't bother to talk to Xiong Rou, she pulled Tyson with her little hand, Tyson bent slightly dizzy, Si Yan leaned closer and whispered in Tyson's ear.

  The warm and soft voice sounded beside his ears, and Tyson felt even more dizzy and beautiful.

  "Tyson, do you understand?" Si Yan confirmed with her head tilted.

  Tyson wanted to shake his head and listen again, but he nodded anyway.

  He is very smart, he memorized Si Yan's words once.

  He straightened up, found some hay, and found a wooden stick. He picked up the sand under Si Yan's cover, found the sparks that Si Yan said, touched them lightly with the hay, and then blew gently.

  The orcs present did not dare to make a sound. A little orc wanted to speak, but his father tightly covered his mouth.

  The holy fire is too sacred.

  They dare not miss every step of rekindling the flame!
  It didn't take long for the dry grass in his hand to slowly start to ignite, and not long after, the dry grass started to burn again!
  "It's burning, it's actually burning?!"

  The orcs of the Yanxiang tribe were shocked, and Tyson also stared at the flame in his hand.

  The person who can control the flame is either the high priest or the messenger sent by the beast god.

  Si Yan may not know how much shock her action will bring to the tribe.

  Tyson peeked at her.

  She is beautiful and pure, but in this dangerous animal world, there is not even a guardian male around her, he must protect her!

  Si Yan took out the torch that had been extinguished before, lit the torch, and asked Tyson to throw the hay on the ground. After stamping it out with a few feet, he handed the torch to the village chief: "Village chief, go and light the holy fire." The village chief looked at Si Yan's pockmarked little face, and he took the torch with great respect and became excited: "The Yanxiang tribe is saved

  !!

  " !

  "The Yanxiang tribe has been saved!!!"

  ...

  After the matter was resolved, Si Yan held her breath and brought Dong Chi back to the cave.

  Inside the cave, the second cub, Nan Mo, hid in the corner as usual, Xi Qing and Bei Ji stood in front of her, Dong Chi pouted slightly, he clenched his lower lip, sat on the bed and turned his back.