Chapter 156-160

Chapter 156 The Silver Wolf Tribe merges into the False Territory
  . It is not difficult to make distilled water from sea water.

  Si Yan found a big stone and asked everyone in the False Territory to work together to dig out a huge stone pot.

  The stone pot was filled with sea water and a match was placed underneath to light it.

  A large, smooth stone with grooves is placed on the lid of the pot to guide the water vapor to condense into water droplets. Then it slides down the big stone and slides to the side, and a wooden bucket is used to catch the distilled water.

  After the device was completed, it started to be used directly. It went smoothly, and the distilled water was introduced into the wooden barrel drop by drop.

  Si Yan went over and tested the water. It was distilled water without taste and was okay to drink.

  An excited smile appeared on her face: "It worked, the sea water has turned into drinkable fresh water!" "

  Really?"

  Many orcs came over, and some of the closer orcs gave it a try. My eyes suddenly lit up!

  "Holy shit, this water is really drinkable!!"

  "This is fresh water, not salty!" "

  Oh my god, I actually have a day to drink seawater!"

  Seeing everyone's excitement, Si Yan also said with a smile. :
  "Just do this, make more water tanks, distill and burn them together, so that there will be enough water to drink!"

  "Okay!" All the orcs were excited.

  The orcs excitedly began to make a device for distilling water. Even the snake orcs who were about to sleep in a daze resisted their sleepiness and started moving.

  Soon, distilled water devices were gathered one after another next to the lake full of sea water.

  Lan Hai jumped directly into the seawater he drew and rolled over. Once the water gets low, he continues to bring in some sea water!

  The other freshwater mermaids could only look at the blue sea with envy, and then squatted next to the distilled water, waiting for the distilled water to be used.

  The orcs gave the distilled water to the mermaids first, and the mermaids got several tanks of distilled water. They quickly entered the water tanks to soak themselves.

  The orcs were chirping at the side: "I, old wolf, never thought that one day seawater could be used for drinking!" "

  Yes. I have heard from my elders since I was a child that seawater is not drinkable. So what am I drinking now? "

  Distilled water, Madam said, this is called distilled water!"

  After boiling the sea water for a while, white crystals appeared at the bottom of the stone tank, which were coarse salt.

  This is an unexpected surprise for the orcs!

  The orcs were so surprised that they poured the coarse salt into a pile. Slowly, more and more coarse salt was added.

  Dong Chi and Nan Mo are wrapped around Si Yan.

  Now they eat well and drink well, and they are growing faster. They look much thicker than when Si Yan first saw them.

  Wang followed Si Yan with a nonchalant expression, until Si Yan determined the location of the cave. After Wang used his tail to make a huge cave, he entered the cave, where he curled up and rested.