Chapter 261-265

Ch261
  Ever since, everyone's attention was focused on Jin Yao.

  Jin Yao looked at Si Yan. She had made so much food for the orcs in just two jars.

  She can't be left behind either.

  So she said to the wise orcs in Shuicheng, Huangcheng and White Tiger City: "It will be fine here soon."

  Boiling meat in plain water is the easiest, and she can just do this.

  Jin Yao started to operate based on his feeling.

  After Si Yan finished eating, the males who came to eat spontaneously helped her clean up.

  The gray parrot was very interested in the weak orc food she was going to make. He looked left and right for a long time, and finally shook his head.

  "Wise Si Yan, I don't understand what you are trying to do."

  Si Yan smiled. "You'll know when the time comes."

  For some reason, Jin Yang paid close attention to Si Yan.

  Jin Yang sneered and said: "Si Yan, you made the red ground fruit into so much water, and then threw away the flesh of the red ground fruit. You made so many tanks of water. Is this really food for weak orcs? You just Just hold on. I'm just waiting for you to fail."

  Before Si Yan could say anything, Golden Boy couldn't help it anymore, "You talk so much nonsense. We've all finished eating, and you haven't even started eating yet. I'm also very curious. Yeah, what can you do in the end to prepare stored food for the weak orcs?"

  Jin Yang sarcastically said: "Lao Wu, just follow Si Yan, you will definitely regret it."

  Golden Boy: "Oh, I regret it ? Just wait and see."

  Upon seeing this, Jin Yao was possessed by the white lotus and said loudly: "Fourth brother, fifth brother, don't quarrel over me!" The

  golden boy was speechless: "For you? Bah! You Who do you think you are!"

  Jin Yao felt aggrieved and looked like she was about to cry again.

  "Fifth Brother, I know you like Si Yan, and you should be nice to Sister Si Yan."

  Jin Yao didn't want to expose the fact that she was a fake Long Ji, so when she spoke, she deliberately misled Jin Tong and Si Yan. relation.

  When these words were spoken, the audience exploded.

  "Is the old hardware boy from the Golden Dragon clan planning to join Si Yan's family?" "

  If you ask me, Si Yan, the wise man, is indeed very powerful. He can also make wine, do arithmetic, and make food that we have never eaten before!"

  " It's not that everyone in the Golden Dragon clan is excellent, has their eyes high, and is extremely proud. That golden boy is really willing to join Si Yan's family?" "Ah,

  Si Yan is such a great wise man. If she is willing to look at me more, I would rather No meat for three days!"

  "However, the golden boy even gave up his sister for the sake of a female. It seems a bit unethical." "

  Yes, he is not only cruel to his brother, but also to his sister. Having a female will I don’t want my own family. I think this golden boy is a little bit bad.”

  The golden boy’s face turned green.

  here we go again. This female is here again.

  Si Yan walked up to the golden boy. When the golden boy lowered his head, he saw the furry top of his sister's head.