Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56 Hunting Birds
  When Si Yan was reading the original book, she followed the heroine to see how she tricked Bei Ji with tricks, and after she got her, she used female control over males to torture the villain snake orc Bei Ji.

  The original book revolves around the heroine getting married and giving birth to cubs.

  The heroine, Jie Ling, will contract more than a dozen males in the future and give birth to more than a hundred cubs.

  It has become a powerful productive force in the world of beasts.

  She gave birth to cubs for all her beastmen, only Bei Ji didn't.

  She treated him like a beast, humiliated him, insulted and humiliated him.

  Although I feel that the heroine's approach is a bit immoral.

  But in the last days, few people are in the mood to write novels, and there are not many novels that can be read.

  So no matter how bad it was, she continued to watch it.

  Looking back now, the heroine cheated on love, cheated on getting married, and then wantonly hurt Bei Ji, insulting and humiliating him.

  That's her cutest and cutest cub, Xiao Beiji.

  Thinking of this, Si Yan looked at Jie Ling with a very faint murderous look.

  She had a hint of wanting to kill her.

  But Si Yan, who has read a lot of novels, also has some concerns.

  Jie Ling is the heroine. I don't know if it will be contaminated with world luck or something.

  To be on the safe side, it's best to stay away from her and not mess with her.

  Ming Yan looked at Si Yan a few more times, and then looked at Jie Ling.

  "Teacher Si Yan, do you know this little female from our clan?" Ming Yan asked leisurely.

  Si Yan chuckled: "I don't know, I've never seen it before."

  I don't know him, but I saw it in the book. According to the description, I got in touch at a glance.

  This magical connection.

  Ming Yan stared straight at Si Yan, "Her name is Jie Ling, she is a fox female, and she is underage." The

  ears and tail of the underage female have not faded yet, the pair of white fox ears and the big white fox The tail, let people see at a glance that this is just a female fox.

  Si Yan nodded. I thought to myself: Sure enough, she is the heroine of the world.

  Hu Que said excitedly: "Master Mingyan, Xie Ling said that she knows the way to resist the locust disaster, so I brought her here."

  Xie Ling is a cub in Black Tiger City, and a cute underage female. Hu Que has a good impression of her, and when it comes to Jie Ling, his voice can be said to be gentle and excited.

  Jie Ling, a female fox, looked at Si Yan curiously with watery eyes, and Si Yan also looked at her.

  As expected of the heroine of this world, she was really favored by nature.

  She is completely different from the females Si Yan has met before. She has fair skin, a smooth and well-proportioned figure, and slightly raised eye tails. Although she is not yet an adult, she is already very attractive.