Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86 He Confirmed
  "Xiao Dongchi." Si Yan suddenly tilted her head and looked at her baby carefully.

  "Do you want to have a father?"

  Dong Chi fiddled with the fire and shook his head. "I don't want to have multiple fathers."

  "Why?" Si Yan was surprised.

  Dong Chi raised his eyes slightly, recalling the previous scenes, and felt even more unhappy: "He was not here even when you were pregnant, giving birth and raising cubs. It is very dangerous for females in this world without male protection. He did not protect you. He is a waste." "

  ..."

  Si Yan felt that there was a high probability that Wang was the father of these brats.

  Even before they met, the relationship between father and son seemed to be quite bad. Si Yan was ashamed.

  But it's okay, Snake is different from her cubs after all.

  The cubs are so young, and they will slowly be able to straighten up after being raised for a long time.

  That big devil...

  such a ferocious male, let's forget it.

  Si Yan sat back on the grass and looked at the sky.

  Dong Chi thought for a moment and said, "Hey, bad female, if you see a cheap male one day, don't let him know about our four brothers yet." "Why

  ?" Si Yan asked.

  Dong Chi squeezed the wooden branch in his hand and said in a cold voice: "The four of us have discussed it a long time ago. We don't want to recognize him."

  They don't want the irresponsible scumbag father.

  Si Yan: "..."

  Is this because she is holding a grudge... Her cubs are holding a grudge because their father doesn't want to raise them!

  It's good. They are both parents for the first time. She can't bear Zaizai's hatred alone!

  The valley is not big, probably because it is shady and low-lying, but it is full of snakes and scorpions.

  And because of the aura of the imperial anaconda remaining on her body, the snakes and scorpions stared at them, but did not dare to approach.

  At this moment, there was a brief peace in the valley.

  Si Yan raised her head and looked at the mouth of the small valley, thinking about what Dong Chi said.

  What if that big devil is really her beastman?

  She sat up suddenly. He picked up his clothes and looked at the snake-shaped totem on his waist.

  Si Yan took a deep breath and looked up at the sky.

  ...

  Fantasy found his mate totem.

  In the center of the lower back near the tailbone. A place that I would never visit normally.

  He slept for five years, woke up five years later, and continued to sleep intermittently.

  He didn't even consider the possibility of being contracted. When he became a human body, the snake scales automatically covered the lower back.

  So no one has seen it, and I have never noticed it.

  And when it turned into a snake shape, this totem merged with its own scale pattern, so it couldn't be distinguished.