CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8 I'm talking nonsense. Come and eat!

  Si Yan's body was even dirtier. She found a few big leaves to cover the entrance of the cave, and then used the water that Bei Ji had used up to wash herself first.

  It's too dirty, it's a thick layer of shell.

  After washing the shell, she put on the animal skin skirt, boiled the water several times, filled a bucket of water for herself, and washed her hair and body again.

  The two cubs consciously turned their heads and turned their backs not to look at her.

  After washing, Si Yan squeezed out a gap in the space, and with difficulty took out the only green army green suit in the space and put it on.

  After Si Yan got dressed, the two cubs looked back at her.

  After the thick mud was washed off, Si Yan's skin was actually the same milky white as Bei Ji's, and her facial features were exquisite and small, which was particularly beautiful.

  Compared with the past, Xiqing felt that Beiji's appearance was actually very similar to her.

  The two cubs never expected that the bad female hidden under the dirt would look so good-looking! If it wasn't for the fact that orcs were born to recognize people by smell, the two cubs could clearly feel that the female in front of them was their own, and the two cubs would definitely feel that the beast in front of them had changed!

  It's just... Where did she get the clothes from? The clothes on her body are so strange.

  Si Yan washed Beiji and her animal skin skirt with the water after bathing, and was about to go out of the cave to pour out the waste water and dry the animal skin skirt, when Xiqing suddenly stopped her: "Don't go out! !"

  Si Yan asked suspiciously: "Why didn't you let me go out?"

  Xi Qing's eyes dodged.

  Bei Ji on the bed said loudly: "Mother, something will happen if you go out."

  Si Yan: "..."

  Xi Qing mocked: "Bad female, have you forgotten? There are more than two hundred male orcs in the Yanxiang tribe. But there are only seventeen female orcs."

  Si Yan seemed struck by lightning.

  She suddenly remembered that when she went to collect the meat, she only saw male orcs but not female orcs. She didn't think about it at the time, but it turned out that there were not many female orcs at all.

  Xiqing said: "If you go out now, there will be many males who want to mate with you. Female, are you going to get some males for yourself?"

  Beiji and Xiqing only now realized why their legendary The powerful homeless father beast wants to find Si Yan as his partner. Si Yan is indeed very beautiful after washing, at least in the Yanxiang tribe, she can be ranked first.

  "How is that possible!" Si Yan hurriedly said, "I don't want a partner! I can support you all by myself!"

  Xiqing gritted her teeth and snatched the animal skin skirt from her with disdain: "I'll go to dry it."

  Said After finishing, Xiqing went out holding the animal skin skirt.

  Si Yan suddenly felt that she shouldn't take a bath, and that it would be better to be dirty than to be in danger of being surrounded by male orcs.

  Sighing, she took out a small mirror from the space, and looked at herself through the small mirror. The appearance is eighty-nine points similar to the self in the previous life!

  Amazing.

  Si Yan thought for a long time and gave up thinking. She took out foundation and brown eyeliner from the cosmetics and began to apply them on her face.

  Bei Ji kept staring at her. He watched the bad female in front of him conjure a black tube out of nowhere, and then watched the bad female turn into a dark pockmarked face.

  Curious, where does all the bad female stuff come from?
  After Si Yan used up the eyeliner, she put it back in the space, and turned to Bei Ji, "Bei Ji, do you think I can go out now?"

  Bei Ji looked at her with big round eyes, and after a while, her small face Reddish, he nodded.

  Si Yan's cave is a very corner place in the tribe, and Si Yan didn't meet any other orcs when she went out.

  She brought a stone back, planed the big stone into a water tank with snake scales, and got another stone to dig out a cover.

  Stones are more troublesome than wood planing, and Si Yan has nothing to do other than these things this afternoon.

  Then she went to the river to get the water, took out a piece of non-woven cloth for dressing from the space to filter the dregs in the river water, then poured the water into the water tank and covered it.

  It was getting late, and the animal skin skirt was dry at night. Bei Ji changed back to the animal skin skirt and got off the bed. In order not to make herself look too strange, Si Yan also changed her big animal skin skirt back .

  After a busy day, there was nothing else to eat at home. Si Yan looked at the sweet potatoes brought back by the two snake cubs, and asked, "Can we eat red fruit?" Xiqing pursed her lips and said nothing

  . Ji didn't answer directly, but instead asked: "Bad female, why didn't you suspect that our red fruit was stolen during the day?"

  Si Yan said: "Why? I trust you."

  Bei Ji said: " We are thieves, villains, and cold-blooded snake orcs. The entire Yanxiang tribe says that about us."

  Si Yan thought lightly: Maybe it is because of these that I will gradually become disappointed in this world and become a big villain in the future.

  "You were born by me. I definitely believe you." Si Yan said indifferently, "And I can't see my cub being bullied by others." After Si Yan finished speaking, she said angrily: "Also, I

  said It's been many times, don't call me a bad woman, call me mother!"

  Xiqing looked at her contemptuously.

  Bei Ji hesitated for a while, and then slowly said: "Mother..."

  Xi Qing looked at Bei Ji in shock, and Bei Ji also felt a little betrayed by Xi Qing. But from yesterday to today, the female in front of him seemed to have changed, becoming like the gentle female he would dream of in his dreams.

  Even if it may be bewitched, he hopes that the female can continue like this.

  Si Yan finally heard Bei Ji's mother's kiss, she was so happy that she hugged Bei Ji and pulled his white and tender face.

  Bei Ji was taken aback, his cheek was pulled but it didn't hurt too much, his cheeks were slightly rosy and he said: "Mother, Xiqing and I dug the red fruit by ourselves, it's edible.

  " Explanation of her previous question.

  Si Yan smiled: "Then I'll wash the red fruit and make it for you to eat."

  Bei Ji jumped off her body and picked up the red fruit. "I'll go wash it."

  Xiqing looked very angry at Bei Ji who ran out.

  After Bei Ji washed the red fruit, Si Yan roasted part of the red fruit in the fire, and boiled the sweet potato soup in the water, which can be regarded as two ways of making sweet potatoes.

  After finishing it, Si Yan and Bei Ji started to eat. Xiqing sat far away.

  Si Yan said: "Come and eat."

  Xiqing said stubbornly: "You said I can't eat."

  Si Yan: "I'm talking nonsense. Come and eat!"

  (End of this chapter)