CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4 This female is very strange

  Bei Ji did not speak.

  Sell ​​them, this kind of thing, he believes that bad females can do it.

  They are worth only a skin.

  Cold-blooded snake orcs are not welcomed anywhere, and they don't even love their own mothers.

  Xiqing and Beiji couldn't eat anything anymore, and the two snake cubs turned into human bodies, sitting face to face, with sadness in their eyes.

  ...

  In the woods, Si Yan took a few breaths of relief.

  In the last days, she is a warrior, and she has learned survival skills in the wild.

  The trees here are really big, generally more than 20 to 30 meters high, and the leaves on the trees are also super large, generally two to three times that of the earth.

  After being thrown into the woods in the back mountain by some bastards, Si Yan's big eyes rolled cunningly. She took out a short dagger and walked carefully in the woods.

  On a big tree, a pair of eagle eyes instantly stood up.

  A snow-white falcon hiding in a tree, the beast crystal on its forehead is so red that it turns purple.

  He sniffed, his eagle eyes were extremely far-sighted, and he looked over cautiously.

  "It's the little female from the Yanxiang tribe?"

  Mu Xiao wondered, "What's the matter with the Yanxiang tribe, let the little female go deep into the forest in the middle of the night?" That's right

  , Si Yan, Lu Chi, thought he was going back to the cave The road, the result went farther and farther.

  Mu Xiao flapped his wings and flew a little closer, and took a close look at Si Yan. "Tsk, thin and small, no meat at all, useless and incompetent little female, looks like she will live soon. Maybe this little female was abandoned by the Yanxiang tribe." Mu Xiao saw a forest white

  tiger Approaching Si Yan, he was dormant in the dark, as if preparing to hunt Si Yan.

  The wood owl pecked at his own feathers: "The female that other tribes give up is none of my business, so I won't rescue her."

  Due to the ten to one ratio of males to females, no matter how ugly or bad-tempered Females will be taken care of by the tribe, and there are countless male orcs following them.

  The female who was abandoned by the tribe is probably already terminally ill.

  It's useless to save such a female.

  Si Yan didn't realize that she was being targeted by a eagle orc.

  A sense of danger came from behind her, and Si Yan looked back, only to see the pair of red and purple pupils of the beast in the darkness staring greedily at her.

  The white tiger in front of her was too huge, three times bigger than her normal white tiger in the last days. Looking at the white tiger in front of her, which was nearly five meters tall, Si Yan almost lost her legs!
  Damn it, I really want her to feed the beast! !
  Si Yan shook the dagger in her hand.

  To the white tiger in front of him, this dagger is probably a toothpick!
  When she was reading, she didn't have an intuitive understanding of the beasts in the beast world. Now that she was there, Si Yan felt that she didn't faint immediately, and that was already due to the zombies in her previous life!
  Without further ado, Si Yan ran away, ran a few steps, and went straight up the tree!
  Si Yan gritted her teeth, and with a burst of force, she suddenly opened the space for a moment, and she immediately took out the pistol from the space.