Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66 Are we surnamed Si?
  The sky is dry and things are dry, but the body temperature of snakes is relatively low.

  The three snake cubs tacitly changed into a snake shape, sticking to Si Yan's body to cool her down.

  I have to say that when it's hot, it's good to hug your snake cubs to sleep.

  She touched the heads of the three cubs one by one, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

  In her dream, in a place she didn't know, she felt a cold purple snake wrapping her tightly.

  She could barely breathe.

  She was terrified, but unable to control her actions, she was suddenly dragged into the deepest part of the snake's belly by him.

  The pain all over her body made her almost faint.

  She seemed to be drowning.

  "Be alert!!!"

  The high voice made Si Yan wake up suddenly.

  She sat up abruptly, covered in cold sweat, and wiped her forehead.

  Could it be because of sleeping with the cub? She actually dreamed about the one with the snake.

  She has never tasted such a heavy mouthful!
  **
  The shore of Dark Sun Lake is full of insects that have been cruelly killed.

  Insect crystals fell all over the ground, green and red.

  Fox Ash is picking up these insect corpses and insect crystals.

  The arrogant man is too irritable, there is not a single corpse of these bugs, it is too scary.

  He glanced at the arrogant man who had fallen asleep beside him.

  However, at this glance, he jumped up in surprise.

  "My lord?!"

  Snake Wang clutched his forehead, covered in cold sweat.

  He had a dream that shouldn't be done, in which he was doing the dirtiest thing in the world.

  He let go of his hand and looked.

  He'd never done anything like this, yes, never done anything like this.

  But, how could he dream of her, how could he see the face of that thin female in the dream?
  That's ridiculous.

  He, the Snake, will not accept any females. Wouldn't be a beastman for any female, anyone.

  **
  After Si Yan woke up, she finally calmed down, and unexpectedly discovered that her space had increased by 0.5 levels, and her wood-type abilities seemed to have increased by a little bit.

  Si Yan: "..."

  What's going on?

  Have a strong sex dream, can you also increase your powers? ? ?
  At this moment, Si Yan suddenly felt that if she could increase her abilities, it would be good to have more dreams like this.

  It was just a dream anyway, she didn't lose anything.

  At this moment, Si Yan was just thinking about it, but she didn't expect it to be a prophecy.

  The tiger orcs outside became a mess, and all the males in Black Tiger City came out to meet the enemy.

  Not long after, the woods made the sound of Haloxylon, and a group of long-eared beasts jumped out.