Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 Unknown!
  There is a way!

  Si Yan communicated with the three cubs.

  Afterwards, Si Yan rushed to the front of this group of people with three cubs, and found a small village ahead.

  The village in the beast world is very simple, and with the help of the three cubs, Si Yan quickly established a little prestige here.

  When Hu Que and Hu Yong passed by the village, they heard the voices of villagers discussing in low voices.

  "Do you know what a teacher is? Sir Si Yan is a teacher. This is the first time Lao Niu has seen a teacher in his life

  .

  " When? What does the teacher look like? Not to mention Black Tiger City, the teacher in Ten Thousand Beast City has never been here." "The teacher

  is amazing, Mr. Si Yan is amazing."

  "Yes. Mr. Si Yan is simply a wise man."

  "Teacher, you are a wise man."

  When Hu Yong heard this, he quickly stopped the Niu villagers here and asked, "What Si Yan? What teacher?"

  The villagers looked at each other in dismay: "Master Hu."

  A village tribe not far from Black Tiger City, Most of them are small tribes attached to Black Tiger City, and the Niu Village in front of them is also one of the tribes attached to Black Tiger City.

  "Master Hu, Si Yan is Si Yan."

  The villagers chirped and explained.

  Hu Yong was a little confused.

  A villager pulled him, smiled kindly and said, "Master Hu, you haven't heard of Si Yan, have you?"

  Hu Yong shook his head.

  The villagers said frankly: "You don't know them, maybe it's because you don't know enough. Master Si Yan walks the entire Beast World Continent to help everyone solve problems. Now the Day of Flame is coming, the sky is dry, and many children fainted. Sir Si Yan just helped them, and now he is teaching the children arithmetic."

  Hu Que said in surprise, "Heal the children? Is he a witch doctor?"

  "Arithmetic?!" Hu Yong said in surprise. "Arithmetic within ten?"

  "It's not a witch doctor or a witch doctor, Master Si Yan is a teacher."

  Hu Yong and Hu Que were confused at the same time: What is a teacher? I dare not ask for fear of appearing stupid.

  "What's less than ten?" A bull snorted, "Master Si Yan can do more than a hundred, even more than a thousand! He can even solve the problem of chickens and rabbits in the same cage!"

  Hu Yong was very surprised, then turned his head and asked again: " What are chickens and rabbits?"

  The villagers laughed: "You don't know that, they are long-eared beasts and goo-gu beasts."

  Hu Yong was overjoyed, and hurriedly pulled the villagers to let them lead the way.

  The village is not big, and Bei Ji, who was secretly listening to the corner, ran up to Si Yan who was speaking, and said softly, "Mother, they are here!

  " Ask the confused little cow cubs below:
  "Let me give you the simplest question to test you. The long-eared beast and the goo-gu beast are locked together. There are 10 heads in total when you look up. Look, there are a total of 30 legs, how many long-eared beasts and how many goo-gu beasts are there in total? Start answering!"