Chapter 17-18

Chapter 17 Dong Chi Set Fire

  The fat female Xiong Rou sat on the backs of four male orcs. Depressedly, she tore the pieces of meat in her hand and threw them into her mouth one by one.

  Next to her is an equally fat wolf female named Lang Xin.

  Lang Xin stared at Si Yan who was protected by Tyson for a while, her eyes were filled with unwillingness and displeasure, she snorted softly, and after seeing Xiong Rou, she smiled and said, "Xiong Rou, I heard that you were bullied by that Si Yan, is it good?" Xiong Rou chewed the meat, lacking salt, she could only supplement the salt by eating more meat

  .   "I will definitely find evidence to prove it. I will."   She lost the salt, and the slave contract that changed inexplicably.   It was definitely Si Yan who did it!   Lang Xin chuckled, and then said: "Xiong Rou, don't make a mistake, Si Yan is not a female that no one wants. No, Tyson, the number one warrior of our tribe, is standing behind her." Lang Xin continued to smile and said, "I remember Xiong Rou, you also invited Tyson to become a couple. By the way, not only you, but almost all the females in the tribe have invited, but Tyson didn't agree." Who doesn't like a strong and handsome   male   ?

  During that time, the invitation and pursuit of Tyson by the females in the tribe was very spectacular. Everyone thought that they were the female Tyson was willing to belong to, but they were all rejected.

  I thought that Tyson might be focused on strength, and had no intention of becoming someone else's male. But suddenly one day, it was discovered that Tyson took the initiative to stand behind a female. Who could bear this kind of gap!
  The expressions of the dozen or so females were unpredictable.

  In addition to females, more males began to pay attention to Si Yan. However, Si Yan didn't notice this.

  She was silent, and looked around, but there was no such cub as Dong Chi, and when she saw Xiong Rou, she gave Xiong Rou another warning look.

  If that fat bear dares to bully her cub, she will make her look good.

  The village head talked about the holy fire at the head of the village. Although the orcs in the village heard some news along the way, they became more pessimistic after hearing more definite news from the village head.

  After Si Yan roughly listened to everything, she turned around and got ready.

  At this moment, Bei Ji trotted over from the side, he was staying with Si Yan, with a flustered expression on his face. "Mother..."

  "Bei Ji, what's the matter?"

  Little Bei Ji hesitated to speak, Si Yan squatted down, Bei Ji leaned close to Si Yan's ear and said anxiously: "Mother, we have found our eldest brother. Revenge, he wants to burn Xiong Rou's cave!"

  Burn Xiong Rou's cave?
  Dong Chi now has a fire in his hands!

  It's not surprising that there is a fire. Si Yan's cave has always kept a small fire burning, which is convenient for cooking at any time.

  Dongchi's fire must have been taken from home.

  Si Yan immediately looked into Bei Ji's clear eyes.

  Bei Ji looked at the people around him, he shook his head in panic.

  Si Yan understood Bei Ji's meaning. The holy flame was extinguished, but there was fire in Dong Chi's hand.