Chapter 171-175

Chapter 171: Robbery
  Hu Hui hugged the little female cub and turned his head inexplicably, "Madam, what are you talking about? Are you thinking too much?"

  Si Yan asked with a question mark on her forehead: "? ???"

  Hu Hui saw that Si Yan really didn't understand, so he turned over with the little female cub in his arms and whispered: "Madam, why do we have to get married?"

  Si Yan had more questions.

  Fox Hui said: "Is it just because we want to reproduce? But why do we have to reproduce?" "

  When we are single, we can follow whoever we want. We can do whatever we want. But look at what happens after we get married. Males compete around a small yard and fight every day, sacrificing any dignity in order to compete for a dominant position." "Look at

  them, each and every one of them lives without even a smile. How pitiful."

  Hu Hui despises the idea of becoming a couple.

  However, he seemed to be worried that his words might hurt someone by mistake, and immediately added: "Of course I am not talking about you and your ladyship. Your Excellency likes you, madam, and I am very willing to marry you!" Wang Liang glared

  . Fox Gray glanced.

  Fox Hui was frightened to death and quickly hid aside.

  The snake shadow came over and added: "Madam, after getting married, the male's life and strength are all handed over to the female. I think that as long as the male is not stupid, he will not do this." "Single, isn't it delicious

  ? ?"

  Fan, who was being accused of being mentally retarded, had an ugly expression.

  Si Yan seemed to understand.

  The relationship between men and women in the beast world is not equal.

  Females can contract with multiple males, and after contracting, they have too much control.

  This is equivalent to the PLUS version of ancient society in human society.

  Its unfairness is more serious than that of ancient human society.

  Males have no status, male lives are worthless, and males fight with each other for a little bit of status.

  Even being jealous is meaningless.

  Not to mention expecting the female to be single-minded.

  Therefore, males of the beast world, those with lower levels, may find a female to marry in order to seek shelter and form a large family to protect themselves.

  And as long as the male's level is high, he will not be willing to succumb to the female.

  Most males with red crystal or above have little interest in forming a couple.

  Isn’t it nice to be single? Isn’t career good?
  Shechuan also smiled lightly and said, "Madam, your presence can be said to have helped us, blocking the harassment of many females." "Are

  you still being harassed?" Si Yan asked curiously.

  All the males present let out a long sigh.

  "Many, too many."

  "It's so annoying."

  "There are even females who go to the witch doctor for a mate medicine, and if they are not careful, they will fall into the trap. It's really annoying."