CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6 Apologize to My Cub!

  Beiji's sudden apology made Si Yan slightly taken aback. Before she could react, Xiqing's expression turned ugly. He gritted his teeth and rushed forward suddenly, hugging the cold potato stew in front of him.

  Si Yan: "..."

  Seeing this, Bei Ji quickly rushed forward and hugged a pile of potatoes in the cave. The two cubs ran out with food in their arms.

  This sudden change made Si Yan, who was extremely tired, unable to react in time. She hurriedly got up and chased after them, but the two cubs had already run far away, and she was too tired to chase them.

  Si Yan returned home angrily, fiddled with the fire, very angry and helpless.

  She warmed up the soup that the two cubs hadn't drank, drank a few mouthfuls, ate some meat, and fell asleep on the bed.

  Sleeping on the hard animal skin stone bed was uncomfortable, and Si Yan woke up after a short sleep. She stretched and decided to solve the problem of the comfort of the bed first.

  The plants next to the cave are quite lush. While weeding, Si Yan collected a lot of clean hay, shook the ashes, put it in the sun, and after drying for a while, weaved the hay.

  The hay mat does not need to be woven too carefully, but the thick weaving makes the hay mat more fluffy and comfortable.

  Not long after, the hay mat was woven, and Si Yan hung the hay on the branches to continue drying.

  Just after drying the straw mats, Si Yan heard the noise outside.

  She vaguely heard the voices of the two cubs and ran out quickly.

  Under the big tree not far away, a tall fat female grabbed Beiji and Xiqing. Beiji and Xiqing were dragged into a mess by the fat female, and there seemed to be sweet potatoes falling all over the ground.

  "The cold-blooded snake orc that no one wants, came out to steal again!" the fat female Xiong Nai said.

  Si Yan hurried over: "Stop! How dare you touch my cub!"

  Xiong Nai looked at Si Yan strangely, Si Yan is a well-known bad female in the tribe, lazy and bad, she doesn't care about her cubs at all.

  Seeing that Xiong Nai still refused to let go of her two cubs, Si Yan struggled desperately with little Xiqing and Bei Ji, Si Yan rushed forward and grabbed Xiong Nai's hair regardless, Xiong Nai's scalp ached from being caught, and she could only Can put down two cubs.

  "Si Yan, are you sick? These two snake cubs are stealing!" Xiong Nai said.

  After finally breaking free, Xi Qing and Bei Ji hurried to the side, and quickly picked up the sweet potatoes on the ground, far away from Si Yan and Xiong Nai.

  This bad bitch never cared about their affairs, if they got into trouble, she would always beat them without asking why!

  This bad female will definitely help Xiong Nai beat them.

  Xiqing and Beiji stubbornly huddled together.

  Seeing that the two cubs were far away from her, Si Yan could see that the two cubs had no intention of relying on her, and even avoided her.

  The corners of her mouth twitched, Si Yan still decided to deal with the people who bullied her two cubs first.

  Si Yan continued to tug on Xiong Nai's hair, and asked coldly, "Why are you bullying my cub!?"