CHAPTER 11-12

Chapter 11 is not bad,

  it is better to fence the vegetable field if there is progress. In ancient times, fences were used to surround the yard to delimit the territory. Si Yan thinks it is also applicable here.

  Fresh air, fresh food, simple environment, and land that can be expanded at will.

  This kind of day should not be too good.

  She looked around her palm-sized territory.

  The cave should be surrounded by a yard, and the vegetable field should also be fenced.

  Thinking about it this way, she still has a lot to do.

  After eating, Si Yan wove it out of the processed hay. The two cubs were attracted by the meticulous handwork in her hands. They looked at her curiously, their round eyes were cute and cute.

  "Hey, what are you doing?" Xi Qing asked.

  Si Yan replied lazily: "I don't call you hello, I call you mother."

  Xiqing curled her lips: "Che. What are you doing?"

  "I don't call you Che."

  Xiqing didn't bother to talk to her.

  Bei Ji asked her curiously: "Mother, what are you doing? You're so good! Is this the soft thing on the bed?" Si Yan stretched out a hand, touched Bei Ji's head with a smile and said, "Mother is weaving a straw curtain." Bei Ji looked at her with watery eyes: "Mother, what are the straw curtains for?" Yan, looked at the straw mat on the bed, and looked at Bei Ji

  after   a

  while   .   His complexion suddenly turned bad again.   Is it because the female doesn't want them to sleep on the bed, so she puts a mat on the floor for them?   The dream of sleeping with the hen and the mother is like a flash in the pan. Sure enough, snake orcs are not loved by females by nature, the warmth in a dream is only in a dream.

  Xiqing's face was tense, her lips were drawn into a line, and she turned her face away.

  He is angry, what is he angry about?
  It is much better to have a thin cushion on the floor than to sleep directly on the floor before.

  He should be content.

  The two cubs didn't speak, they were thinking wildly quietly. After a while, after Si Yan finished weaving the straw mat, she stood up and beat her waist.

  I'm so tired.

  Si Yan smiled and said: "You guys help me."

  Bei Ji stood up and pulled La Xiqing, and Xiqing reluctantly stood up.

  Si Yan took out a torch and handed it to Xiqing. Xiqing's face became very ugly in an instant. He quickly stepped back and stuck to the cave wall. Si Yan was startled by Xiqing's reaction, and Bei Ji immediately took the torch. "Mother, what are you doing?"

  Si Yan was confused by the reaction of the two cubs, so: "I need a little light, just hold the torch for me." Bei Ji realized that Si Yan had no intention of doing so, nodded and said: "Mother, let me lift it." Si Yan nodded

  thoughtfully

  .

  Si Yan took the straw curtain to the entrance of the cave. Two small holes had been dug in the top of the cave. Si Yan went from one side to the top of the cave, nailed two animal teeth in, tied the straw curtain with a straw rope, and hung it up.