CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7 I don't take a shower!

  Xi Qing looked at Si Yan who had taken care of Xiong Nai and the four cubs, and asked Bei Ji, "Bei Ji, is the bad girl out of her mind?" Bei Ji nodded and said seriously, "I heard

  that There is a kind of witchcraft that can make people bewitched."

  Xiqing: "So the bad female is bewitched?"

  Bei Ji murmured: "If it is not bewitched, how can the bad female say that we did not steal it, and still catch it?" Killed the bad guys, and made those who slandered us apologize? Even... even fought with other females because of us."

  Si Yan was still angry about the previous incident, and she said angrily to the two muttering cubs : "Come back with me!"

  Xi Qing and Bei Ji glanced at each other.

  You will still be beaten when you go back, right?

  A bad female is a bad female, and her nature is hard to change!
  Xiqing and Beiji returned to the cave, rushed out in the morning to hide from the beating, and now the beating is probably inevitable.

  The two cubs were anxiously waiting for Si Yan to beat them up in the cave, but they saw that Si Yan brought in the newly made straw mat from outside and spread it under the animal skin. After trying it, it became much softer.

  The two cubs huddled in the corner and looked at her. They hadn't been beaten anyway, and they were waiting for her to beat them.

  But Si Yan flicked the fire in the house twice to make it ignite again, and then put the remaining yellow fruit, that is, potatoes, into the fire to roast.

  Xi Qing whispered to Bei Ji: "When will a bad female use divine fire?"

  Fire is an extremely sacred existence in the eyes of orcs. In the Yanxiang tribe, only the village chief can light a fire if he has fire. Most of the Yanxiang tribe Most orcs eat raw food.

  Xiqing and Beiji stared at the fire yesterday in doubt, but yesterday they didn't have the time to think deeply about it. Seeing Si Yan fiddle with the fire so easily today, the two cubs were even more puzzled.

  Bei Ji shook his head: "I don't know, maybe it's really bewitched."

  Xiqing frowned: "If you are possessed by an evil spirit, you can control the divine fire?"

  Si Yan roasted the leftover meat from yesterday and sprinkled it with salt and pepper. Then he called to the two cubs: "Come here, let's eat together!"

  Xi Qing held Bei Ji tightly, but Bei Ji didn't move when he saw this.

  Raiding the villain Zai Zai is not a matter of overnight. Si Yan is not in a hurry now, after she ate a baked potato and some barbecue, she left alone.

  After Si Yan left, Xi Qing and Bei Ji looked at each other.

  That's weird, the bad females... didn't hit them.

  Xiqing and Beiji were so hungry that they stepped forward quickly. The baked potatoes and roast meat were a bit scalding, but...delicious!

  Si Yan found a big log and dragged it back to the cave.

  I want to make a container, a container that can take a bath.

  Unlike male orcs, she can change animal shape and dig containers with her claws. Although she has a silver dagger, the silverware is actually relatively soft. If it is used to plan wood, it will probably break soon.