Chapter 166-170

Chapter 166 Heading to the City of Ten Thousand Beasts

  Si Yan's belly is a little bit round, and her face is a little fleshy.

  He also looks like he has gained a little weight.

  It's still raining outside.

  It is strange to say that after the blazing sun has passed, the light rainy season has ushered directly. If nothing else happens, after the light rainy season, there will be a heavy rainy season without any excess!

  But the light rainy season is quite comfortable. Just like the rain in March in the previous life, it rained occasionally and stopped occasionally.

  But basically the sun doesn’t shine anymore.

  "Get ready to migrate." The snake orc man said beside Si Yan.

  In the past few days, even the cold-blooded snake orc man's coldness has dissipated more and more when facing Si Yan.

  He would show some gentle expressions from time to time.

  Sometimes he would smile lightly at her.

  "Are you going to the False Territory?"

  Si Yan sat up suddenly, looking forward to it.

  He shook his head again, with a somewhat worried expression on his face.

  "The flaming sun has passed, and it is now the light rainy season, and it will be the heavy rainy season in a while.

  I always thought that as long as I stayed in Ansun Lake, Xiqing and Beiji would definitely come to Ansun Lake to find me. So I have been hiding in Ansun Lake. Waiting for them in Sun Lake.

  Even if we gave up to Dark Sun Lake, we didn't move too far, and we left some marks on the road for them to find us.

  But I don't understand why they haven't come to Dark Sun Lake to find me after so long. .

  Big Demon King, I'm very worried. I think we need to find the other two cubs quickly."

  When they separated, Si Yan made an agreement with the cubs.

  She thought they would meet up in Dark Sun Lake, but they didn't wait until now.

  Si Yan couldn't figure out why Black Tiger City didn't come to Anri Lake. I don’t even understand why the kids didn’t come to Dark Sun Lake.

  Hearing her talk about the cubs, the snake-orc man's heart didn't waver at all.

  Although he doesn't hate the cubs, he actually doesn't like them that much.

  Just like Dongchi and Nanmo. Although he found them friendly, he didn't actually like them.

  In order to please her, he might try to find a way to have a good relationship with Dong Chi and Nan Mo.

  But if Dong Chi and Nan Mo still don't like him. He also felt it didn't matter.

  Compared to the cub, the emperor snake orc in front of him obviously wanted to keep her in a safe and comfortable place so that she could spend the next month smoothly and give birth to the little female snake safely.

  The snake orc said without refusing or agreeing: "Then do you know where they are?"

  Si Yan shook her head.

  Then she thought of something, and her black and white eyes lit up, "Let's go find Bai Feng, maybe he knows." The

  snake orc man's eyes suddenly became sharp.