Chapter 266-270

Ch266
  Dong Chi was so angry that he showed his claws and waved.

  Bei Ji shouted loudly: "You must be sick. The Golden Dragon clan is really very sick!!"

  Although Si Yan did not recognize the Golden Dragon clan, the four cubs were actually worried after knowing the relationship between Si Yan and the Golden Dragon clan.

  They were worried that Si Yan would go back to the Golden Dragon clan and abandon them.

  But they also hope that their mother can gain more family affection and have more people love her.

  So I once wavered and wandered for such a short moment.

  It was just a moment.

  This extremely sick race is not worthy of such a wonderful mother!
  The dark purple cold-blooded snake orc's brows were already frowning. His eyes were terrifying, suppressing murderous intent.

  Si Yan's eyes flashed.

  She raised the corners of her lips and said provocatively to Jin Yao: "Jin Yao, the food I make uses red ground fruits, and it is something you have never seen before. It is food suitable for weak orcs. And you,

  indeed There are carnivorous weak orcs, but they are relatively few. You choose to use hog meat, pickle it with salt and air-dry. Not to mention that wild hog beasts are so powerful that ordinary weak orcs cannot hunt them. Besides, you are also a weak orc with refined salt. You can't get it."

  Jin Yao was stunned for a moment.

  Si Yan said: "You made a mistake in reviewing the question. Do you think you will win this game, or will I win?"

  Jin Yao suddenly looked at Si Yan as if in a daze.

  This Golden Dragon Lady smiled at her, and her black and white eyes actually contained the glint of swords and infinite sarcasm.

  Jin Yao felt a chill in her heart.

  She seemed... to have made a mistake.

  Then...could it be that...Si Yan is going to win?
  No, Si Yan can't win, absolutely, absolutely not! ! !

  Si Yan looked in the direction of Jin Yao and the others again, and saw the vicious look in her eyes.

  The fish is hooked.

  Si Yan looked up and felt like it was going to rain.

  She pretended to be nonchalant and asked Tyson to quickly collect the dried sweet potato flour and put it into the stone jar.

  Tyson built a shed to cover the burning earth kiln and the stone vats for sweet potato flour.

  And this stone jar filled with sweet potato flour was placed in the most conspicuous place outside.

  She turned around, took out a small bottle of powder from her arms, and sprinkled a circle on the lid of the stone jar containing sweet potato powder.

  If Jin Yao didn't have bad intentions, she would just throw away the jar of sweet potato powder.

  If Jin Yao has bad intentions.

  Here, the witch medicine powder she specially prepared for her...

  was enough to make her very comfortable.

  Si Yan raised her head, smiled at Tyson and the golden boy who had just returned, and said, "We can go back."

  Tyson said, "Si Yan, I'll guard here."