Chapter 221-225

Chapter 221 Tiger and Snake Competing for Favor

  He placed the big leaf on the ground and peeled it off.

  Inside is a small piece of fresh meat.

  "The rain is too heavy, the wild beasts are hiding, and the prey is not easy to find. This is a field mouse. There is not much meat. I have processed it and it is ready to eat." The little black cat saw the slap of this little snake orc

  hunting When looking at small prey, it evoked a contemptuous smile.

  Just a field mouse.

  This little thing is not enough to fill his teeth!
  It’s just that Si Yan has eaten field mice.

  Although this little thing is small, the meat is still very fat and the taste is quite good.

  But now there are two orcs and one cat crowded into this small wooden house. Si Yan felt that this food should be eaten by three people.

  She started by tearing off a small piece of flesh.

  The little black cat raised his head very proudly.

  After getting along with each other for the past few days, he was very sure and certain that Si Yan would give him this piece of meat.

  He glanced at the snake orc.

  He wants him to know who the big and small king is!
  After Si Yan tore off the piece of meat, she gave the meat to Shewan.

  "It's the meat you hunted. You eat it first." She said with a smile.

  Little black cat: "..."

  Damn, it doesn't count, this doesn't count! ! !
  The little black cat couldn't bear the grievance, so it jumped up and took the meat that Si Yan had given to Shewan into its mouth.

  As if afraid of being snatched away, he ate it quickly and in large gulps.

  Si Yan: "..."

  Si Yan was stunned.

  The little snake orc looked at the little black tiger orc, their big eyes looked at each other for a moment, and then they quickly looked away.

  Si Yan said angrily: "Xiao Hei, why are you robbing?! Little snake, don't be angry, I will give it to you right away!" Xiao Hei, who had just finished eating the

  meat, was criticized and his ears drooped and became airplane ears.

  Why wasn't she the first to give him meat and she criticized him! She even comforted the snake! He was about to die of grievance.

  The little snake orc was very calm. He lowered his eyes slightly, and a faint scent of tea floated out and said: "It doesn't matter to me. I always eat less. It's okay to eat less. This little black cat must be very hungry. Just give it to him. I'll be fine."

  Ahhhhhhhhhhh, why is Shelian so obedient and sensible, and why is her cat so naughty?
  Thinking of this, Si Yan picked up the little black cat with both hands. She criticized sternly: "I usually give you less food, why do you insist on grabbing it? I will keep it for you after I divide it, and it's arrogant He's cold, hungry and injured. He still hunted this prey. What happened to him when he took the first bite? You shouldn't steal other people's food. Do you understand?" I don't know if Si Yan's words were too

  harsh, the little black cat His ears were almost hidden in his hair, and he felt even more aggrieved.

  Looking at this fluffy, round-haired animal, Si Yan suddenly felt soft-hearted.