Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71 Both Baifeng and Mingyan listen to her

  But, why is Lord Baifeng so competitive, and he has no females.

  And the Miss Bai Hong whom he wanted to save was still awake.

  Oh, maybe Master Baifeng figured out that Miss Baihong woke up, and showed Miss Baihong his strength?
  Thinking of this, the male white eagles honked into the air one after another.

  "What are you doing!" Si Yan said angrily.

  The white phoenix immediately changed the angle of its wings, flapping and flying into the sky.

  Bai Feng lowered his head, feeling the cold air around his neck. His slender neck was slightly turned to one side, and he looked down at Si Yan who was pressing against his neck with sharp purple snake scales.

  "Angry?" The male tone was gentle.

  Obviously his life was threatened, but there was no trace of anger in his tone.

  "Baifeng." Si Yan stared into his eyes, "Back back."

  The respected male in the air laughed softly at this moment.

  "That tiger is very important to you?" Bai Feng asked.

  Si Yan narrowed her eyes.

  After leaving the Yanxiang tribe, it was indeed difficult for her to take the three cubs to Dark Sun Lake, and she suffered a lot.

  Now that she has mixed into Black Tiger City, she needs the power of Black Tiger City and the power of Mingyan.

  "Important." Si Yan answered briefly.

  Baifeng's words and Si Yan's words fell into Mingyan's ears verbatim, and Mingyan's thick tiger claws shook and opened again. He shook his body, and then stood up!

  Bai Feng didn't seem to be afraid of the snake scale in Si Yan's hand at all, and he rubbed slightly towards Si Yan's head.

  "Don't worry, it will be fine in a while."

  After finishing speaking, he folded his wings again, swung towards Ming Yan and swooped over!

  "Roar!!!" Heihu howled wildly.

  Si Yan's face hurt from the wind, and she grabbed Bai Feng's feathers tightly to prevent herself from falling.

  The strong negative air pressure was ten times more intense than riding a roller coaster, and she couldn't speak a word.

  However, in an instant, White Eagle and Black Tiger completed their second confrontation.

  With a clang, Baifeng flew into the air again.

  Heihu was hurt again and was sent flying.

  Instant silence. Especially Black Tiger City, the whole thing fell silent.

  Heihu Mingyan, an amethyst orc who has just entered amethyst, is an existence that cannot be underestimated in the entire beast world.

  However, at this moment, facing the white eagle and the white phoenix, they were actually powerless.

  Si Yan who was on the scene was even more shocked, she looked sideways at Bai Feng. The confrontation between the two males was so fierce, but she was steady, she didn't feel the fear of flying, and she didn't feel the tension of being caught in a fierce battle.