Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126 Wild Collection, Full of Harvests

  "Si Yan!! You are a liar!! How could you be the Lord's mistress?! Impossible, impossible!! What means did you use to bewitch the Lord, tell me! ! Say it!!"

  Lang Xin immediately said to Wu: "Lord, don't be deceived by her!! Si Yan is a bad female, she already has a beast husband. She is still..." Si Yan suddenly took

  out A purple snake scale dangled in front of Lang Xin.

  She smiled and said: "You said that I already have a beast husband, and I am still a snake beast man, right?"

  Si Yan smiled and gestured at Wang's body. "Look, does it look like it? Does it look like the Lord's scales?" The

  grumpy snake-orc man had a particularly good temper today, so he asked her to mark it on him.

  Seeing this, Hu Hui on the side was both gossiping and frightened.

  Si Yan turned to look at Lang Xin: "See it, purple, exactly the same scales."

  Lang Xin's expression was cracked.

  "You...you...can't be...if your beast husband is a lord...why didn't you..."

  Si Yan lived alone in the Yanxiang tribe and was taken in by the Yanxiang tribe. Later, she gave birth to a snake orc. Zaizai.

  Although the Yanxiang tribe has always provided food.

  But it has never been enough.

  Si Yan's family actually lived a miserable life.

  If her husband was really the lord of the False Territory, why didn't this male come to her earlier?
  Unreasonable, this is unreasonable!

  "I'm happy, and so is my beast husband!"

  Si Yan looked arrogant.

  Wolf looked right and couldn't help laughing.

  Lang Xin was so angry that even his own people were attacking indiscriminately at this moment. "Lang You, why are you laughing again?!"

  Red Crystal Orc Wolf You's smile faded a bit, "I'm not laughing at anything."

  Lang You had already let go of Lang Xin and stood alone, watching excitedly. Si Yan's family.

  Lang Xin's expression became even worse.

  The male Wolf You was obtained through her own tricks.

  After getting it, no matter how much she pampered him, Lang You was unwilling to climb into her bed.

  But now, he always smiles at Si Yan.

  what's so funny.

  Tyson likes Si Yan, Lord False likes Si Yan.

  Could it be that even he likes Si Yan?
  Lang Xin's face looked very bad.

  Tyson became Si Yan's guardian beast.

  The amethyst orc in front of her has been contracted by the female, and she can no longer want him.

  Lang Xin almost felt like he was going to vomit blood with anger.

  She didn't want to continue to suffer here.

  She gritted her teeth and turned around angrily: "Lang You, let's go back!"

  Lang You raised his eyebrows slightly. Naturally, he would not take the initiative to disobey the female master. He followed Lang Xin and turned around to leave.