Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101 Is He a Fool?

  Si Yan saw the pink and purple snake falling to the ground. He tried very hard to crawl out, but he was still discovered by another male.

  The males picked him up and could crush him to death.

  The gecko stretched lazily.

  Although Si Yan knew that the Great Demon King had survived, her heart was still racing at this moment.

  "Female, this is the last one. It seems to be dead." The

  pink and purple snake tilted its head and twisted in a ferocious state. It was completely motionless.

  In order to pretend to be dead, Xiao Xiaowu, who was forced to be born early, made great efforts.

  Although the female was weak after giving birth, her expression was still cold. She said cruelly: "Throw it away and feed it to the fish. The crocodiles in the pond in the back mountain are probably starving to death." "Okay."

  Wu

  , and his five dead brothers , was thrown into the pond in the back mountain.

  At that time, no one of the female and male beasts would have thought that he could survive.

  However, he survived.

  A weak little snake orc, without a female to feed him, he would eat everything.

  Floating insects on the water, caterpillars crawling on the ground, flies and mosquitoes in the sky.

  He would eat anything as long as he could survive.

  The weak little snake orcs are especially popular with the beasts in the forest.

  A group of birds preyed on it, and it burrowed into the ground, looking up at the sky with its dim lavender eyes.

  Si Yan felt sour in her heart when she looked at such a small cub with such cold eyes.

  He is probably used to being alone, so he doesn't know that he is pitiful.

  Until he was six years old, he left the forest.

  The first time he accepted what he thought was kindness was when he first encountered an orc after leaving that cruel home.

  He took the form of a human being. He was naked because he didn't know how to dress. He ate the meanest food, but he was born to be good-looking.

  A male leopard orc picked him up.

  "Poor little one, you look so pitiful. Come with me and I will raise you." This

  was the first time that the little snake orc cub saw an orc. Like himself, he was an orc who could transform into a human form.

  It was the first time I saw something similar to the same kind of existence, and I stopped in a hurry.

  He didn't understand what he said. He tilted his head, thinking that if he hurt him, he would kill him.

  The male in front of him didn't hurt him, he picked him up.

  This was the first time I felt the hug.

  Si Yan's face finally showed the expression that some people should have. She felt relieved and followed him over.

  The gecko rolled lazily on Si Yan's body. "This is not a good person, he is a personal trafficker."