Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131: Transfer Bead

  She quickly took out the bag of salt that Si Yan had just given her, and took out several more bags. Her face was red, her head was lowered, and her ears looked hot. "Si Yan, here you go, these are all for you!"

  Si Yan looked at the bags of salt one after another. She took the first bag and then refused: "I just want this bag. This is the reward we agreed on from the beginning."

  "No, no, no, you take it all!" Koi's face turned red and he pushed it to her, "You saved Aunt Sanwen's life, you are our benefactor!"

  "No, no, no. After all, it's my beastman who... has a discussion with your fish." Si Yan firmly refused the other salt bags from the koi fish.

  The koi thought for a while and suddenly said: "Si Yan, wait for me."

  Si Yan didn't understand what she was going to do, but saw the beautiful golden-red little mermaid plunge into the water. Not long after, the mermaid vomited When the water comes out, it looks great.

  The golden scales on the koi carp shone brightly, and a gold and red fish bead appeared in her hand.

  She excitedly said to Si Yan with a smile on her face, "Si Yan, this is for you!"

  "I don't..."

  As soon as Si Yan was halfway through speaking, the gecko in her space exploded in an instant!
  "No, you want it, you want it, you must!!!"

  Si Yan shut up immediately and said suspiciously to the gecko who had just woken up: "Why are you so excited?"

  "Transfer bead! Grandson, this is a fortune Pearl!"

  "What happened to the transfer bead?"

  "Grandson, have you forgotten? You adopted a little female Zai Zai, and you want to transfer the energy of the heroine of the world into the body of that little female Zai Zai. What are you going to do? Transfer? You just need this transfer bead!

  Take good care of this transfer bead, collect the red ones and transfer the golden ones!
  Why don’t you want such a great treasure?!"

  Only then did Si Yan understand the role of this transport bead. After knowing this, I could no longer say any words of polite refusal.

  Koi looked at Si Yan doubtfully, but saw Si Yan smile crookedly: "I like it very much, thank you." When Si Yan smiled

  , the face of the beautiful little mermaid immediately turned red, and she forgot that she had something in her hand. It was like a bead, and he quickly held his face with both hands.

  The transfer bead fell into the water with a pop.

  Si Yan: "..."

  The koi fish quickly recovered and said: "Don't worry, I will fish out the beads and give them to you right now!"

  The koi fish jumped into the water, quickly found the transfer beads, and then handed the transfer beads to it. After falling in love with Si Yan, he hid in the water and peeked at her shyly.

  What a beautiful female, what a beautiful female.

  My heart was pounding.

  I like it so much~
  After Si Yan got the luck bead, she found a tree and sat down against it, facing the sun and looking at the red and gold bead.

  Transfer beads.

  "Gecko, you're not sleeping anymore?"

  "I woke up when I thought of something." Gecko said lazily.