Chapter 251-255

Ch251
  All the large tribes from seven directions have gathered, leaving only the Golden Dragon clan.

  Some of the orcs were already a little unhappy.

  "The Golden Dragon clan is so powerful."

  "The orcs from the host city of Ten Thousand Beasts have arrived, but they haven't arrived yet." "

  Obviously, I have the inheritance of the beast god, but I'm still not satisfied. I also want to inherit the inheritance of the beast god from the city of ten thousand beasts. , came here specially to participate in the Ten Thousand City Meeting. Let’s not talk about forcing my way in. Why didn’t you participate in the competition properly? What’s the matter with the delay in not entering the venue until now?” “I’m a little impatient to wait

  . “

  It doesn’t rain all the time in the light rainy season, it rains occasionally and stops sometimes.

  Just like in the past few days, the rain has not fallen, but the sun has become stronger and stronger. The large tribes in the seven directions are also a little impatient to wait.

  A wild wolf orc in the deserted city said impatiently: "How about we stop waiting and start announcing the contents of the Wise Men Competition." The

  giant crocodile orc also said: "Yes, yes, there is no point in waiting. Even if we can show it, Can this extremely beautiful little female from the False Territory keep in the sun? She will be sunburned. Oops, it really hurts to see her."

  Si Yan: "..."

  The cold-blooded snake beastman Wu's eyes swept over her coolly. The place where he was was blocking the sun from Si Yan.

  He loves his female, what does it have to do with you messy males?

  The mermaid clan sprinkled water on themselves and said: "We can't keep drying in the sun like this. If we continue to dry in the sun, we will have to dry the mermaids. Why doesn't it rain today?" Just when the large tribes in the seven directions expressed their protest, the

  sky Suddenly a burst of golden light spread over.

  Si Yan: "..."

  She felt a strong feeling of conspicuous bags.

  Sure enough, then, many dragons rolled over wrapped in golden light.

  The golden boy raised his eyelids, even though his parents and several brothers were doing this for nothing.

  But he really likes this battle, huh huh!
  Si Yan: "..."

  Regardless of whether the Golden Dragon clan is related to this body or not, she doesn't want to admit it! ! !

  Then, bursts of golden light exploded, and golden dragon orcs appeared in front of the seven tribes one by one.

  And among these orcs, there was also a female who looked pretty good.

  "This must be Jin Yao!"

  "I heard that Jin Yao of the Golden Dragon Clan is a genius. The witch doctors and priests of the Golden Dragon Clan have accepted her as their apprentice." "

  I have also heard of her and said that she is very beautiful. She is the most beautiful in the world of beasts."

  "She is the most beautiful in the world of beasts? She is beautiful, but she can only be compared with the eldest lady of Ten Thousand Beasts City. She is still far behind the lord's wife. "