Ninety

I woke up with Niall's heavy arms resting around me. I felt suffocated against him. I know he was only holding me tighter because of our conversation last night but I needed to get away.

Luckily he was still snoring. I gently wiggled from between his arms replacing my body with a pillow. He stirred a little bit didn't wake up. Thankfully.

I sighed preparing my self for a busy day. The first thing on my agenda was a shower. As I entered Niall's bathroom the coldness of the tile hit my bare feet.

"Shit" I mumbled quickly running to a rug. I forgot Niall likes to keep his place colder then the Arctic.

I turned on the shower hot as it could go hoping it would warm me up. As I stripped my clothes and entered the shower I couldn't get last night with Niall out of my head.

I wasn't angry with him, I was upset yes but not angry. Last night I might have been a little to harsh on him but I was tired and stressed.

And I had the right to be stressed. Today was the opening of The Mist 2.0. The moment we have all been working towards. All our hard work pays off for this day.

Of course I am nervous what if we fail. What if this was the wrong decision but I didn't need to take that out on him.

I searched Niall's shower shelves for his shampoo. The one that made his smell so warm and inviting. It was my favorite.

I lathered it though my hair. The strong smell taking over almost bringing me to tears as it smelled like Niall was near but he was in the other room.

So far away mentally and physically.

Like he has been for days.

You know what! Maybe I wasn't being to harsh. All I wanted was an explanation of why he's pushing me away. I've never had a boyfriend treat me right. And with my understanding they are supposed to be open and there when you need them.

Why is he's spending more time at work then with me. Why he has never set foot in my place but I'm always at his.

It felt like I was fighting for this relationship while he was ignoring me and treating me like I'm not here until he needed me.

"Can I join you?" The shower door pulled open reveling a fully naked Niall. I didn't even know he was awake.

"Jesus Christ!" I screamed slipping but catching my balance by grabbing on to Niall

"You alright love?" He asked stepping in the shower letting the water fall over him. My face scrunching in a grimace.

I guess we were showering together because I had no choice

"Mmhmm" I hummed looking away from him

My goal was to give him no attention today. Just like he has me lately. Give him some taste of his own medicine.

"Damn you like the water hot don't ya?" He jumped a little as the water hit is body leaving red marks on his skin. Bending over to turn the water temperature down. Giving me the perfect view of his toned ass. I couldn't help but stare. I hope he didn't notice me admiring his body.

I pulled myself together reaching around him grabbing the body soap as Niall washed his hair. Hogging all the water like the true gentleman he has been.