Sixty Four

Today was Sunday and out last full day at the cabin. Desi being Desi had a while day of activities planned.

I didn't get much sleep last night. Of course but I got up at the crack of dawn to take a shower before anyone else.

I was just walking down the dark hallway in my towel. My hair freshly wet from my shower. I opened the door to mine and Niall's bedroom where I left him sleeping. Luckily Niall was a heavy sleeper or he would have heard me nearly fall from my bunk this morning.

I was still thinking about last night and our promise to be friendly. When making that promise we seemed to forget that we can't keep our lips off on another. But for the sake of our friendship I'm going to try. No matter how strong the connection.

I walked over to my dresser quietly pulling out my clothes for the day, going for light wash jeans with rips in the knees and simple grey band tee on top. I hummed softly as I reached for my towel beginning to untie it from my body only to be startled by Niall's voice.

"I think you should leave the singing up me" he spoke up causing me to jump and cover myself up quickly

"Fuck I thought you were sleeping! You were just going to let me change right in front of you!" I whined feeing the blush creep to my cheeks

"No we promised to be friends and friends don't see each other naked as much as I would like to" he coughed as his morning voice was raspy "plus I stopped you didn't I?" He smirked now standing up in front of me stretching his arms over his head.

His chest was bare as his joggers hugged low on his hips. A common outfit for him to sleep in but this morning I couldn't stop myself from looking at his toned chest right in front of me.

"You're mean in the morning" I bit my lip forcing myself to stop checking him out.

Friends Bella, friends.

"Am I?" He raised an eyebrow "well you look pretty damn cute when you blush" he pinched my cheeks. Witch only made them blush more.

"Shut up" I swatted his arm away before grabbing my pile of clothes

"It's alright I'm leaving to take a shower... you left some hot water for me didn't you?" he went to his dresser grabbing his shower necessities

"I hope it's the coldest shower you've ever had" I stuck my tongue out at him watching him laugh as he left me standing alone.

A smile creeping on my face as I changed into my clothes. For once this moment wasn't awkward aside from the fact he looked stunning even though he just woke up.But Niall's teasing side was back. We were friends again. I hoped nothing came between us and I could put away the feelings to touch him.

Once finished getting ready I joined Desi in the kitchen who was cooking breakfast.

"Morning babe" I cheered kissing her cheek as she scrambled eggs

I've had no bad feelings towards Desi or Connor. Granted I was angry at them for about two hours but that feeling quickly went away. I know they were just trying to help. Someone had to say something or we would still be fighting.

"Someone is extra bright and cheery this morning" Desi groaned as she was not so happy

"Is that a problem?" I asked going to pour myself my signature glass of morning coffee

"What's the problem?" Niall joined us his hair now freshly blown dried looking fluffier then ever.

He was wearing simple jeans and a tan Nike crewneck . Probably a smarter outfit as it was late August and starting to get cold out.

reminiscenceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara