Fifty Nine

Here I stood in front of the cracked bathroom mirror wearing the tight blue floral dress Desi bought. One that fit my curves extremely well. My lace red bra just peaking through the neckline. I hate to say it but I looked ..

"Damn" Desi said walking through the door. She was dressed in a white silk crop top and matching skin tight skirt. Nothing new for Desi.

"Desi!" I screamed covering myself up with my arms slightly. My chest feeling to exposed

"Girl you look amazing!" She cheered stepping forward to remove my hands from my chest before adjusting the chest to show more skin.

"Desi I can't wear this" I sighed looking at my reflection in the mirror

"What!? Are you crazy!" She pulled my hair from its messy bun. Messing it up some before smoothing it down my back.

"I - I can't" I stuttered turning to look at her "it's just not me. I don't have the body to wear this. You do but I don't"

"You look drop dead gorgeous. Stunning. Bright as the sun. Sexy. Hot as hell " she went on and on giving me compliments as her eyes scanned my body

"Ok ok Desi" I laughed interrupting her wave of compliments

I turned back around to look at myself one more time. Tugging at the fabric along my thighs.

I was feeling quite self conscious in this outfit as it was something out of my comfort zone.

"Are you sure your not just saying that" I whined

"Yes. In fact I think I'll have to keep Aidan under wraps tonight if you walk out there looking like that"

She undid the work I just did and pulled the hem up on my thighs.

I laughed slaping her back " oh my god  Desi he's all yours"

"I know you've got your eyes on someone else" she winked slapping my ass "ok now guest are starting to arrive so get your sexy ass out there"

"Here's to a good night" I smiled

"Always" she said before kissing my cheek

Half way into the night I was way past drunk. I never drank much so it didn't take many drinks to get me feeling tipsy. Desi was constantly making sure there was always a drunk in my hands.

The Mist was filled with people.  Not to it's max but I didn't even know I knew half this many people. Most were from school that I haven't talked to in years or old coworkers that Desi hunted down. I spent my night floating around catching up with everyone.

Now I was exhausted as I plopped down into a booth. Ready to get off my heels for a minute. My feet were killing me.

"There's my birthday girl" Desi cheered over the music coming from the dj. She rushed over to me with two drinks in her hands.

"Oi you found me" I smiled leaning back into the booth to take the weight off my feet

"Brought you a refill" Desi placed a tall glass in front of me as she slide into the booth across from me.

"No" I groaned bringing my heeled foot up and rubbing the soreness "no more I'm too old for this"

"Drink up old lady" she smiled as I took a big drink

"You owe me" I winked just as Niall and Aidan joined us. Both of them laughing as they approached us. Engaged in there own conversation.

"How's it going Bella?" Aidan asked smiling at me
"Well my feet are killing me" I whined rubbing them some more. The pain being brought from the 4 inch heels I was wearing.