EPILOUGE TWO

* 1 year later*

I missed Niall.

He was away in LA for business. Leaving me very lonely in London.

Today was a typical day off for me. After the business getting busier I deserved a day off every once and awhile.

Woke up in Niall's bed. Or our bed? I I'm not sure anymore. Sometimes I felt closer sleeping at his place even though he wasn't next to me.

I will never admit to Niall I spend more time at his place then my own when he's away. That would only be admitting that I can't live without him.

I then got dressed in my typical attire, Niall's stolen hoodie that still smelled of him and a pair of ripped mom jeans. Slipped on my docs, and went to fetch my morning coffee with Desi.

A tradition we haven't broken over the years.

"Morning sunshine! Have to many shots on the house last night?" Desi greeted me as I entered the coffee shop with my hood up. Not in the mood for her bullshit.

"No" I grumbled slumming in the chair across from her.

"Awww what's got my baby all grumpy.." she reached over pinching my cheeks making me frown "missing someone aren't we?"

"No" I quickly repeated. Almost too quickly as she knew she was right and smirked.

"Here's your usual drinks ladies. Any thing else for you two today?" Tyler our waiter ,also Connors boyfriend, asked us.

"Can you make Niall come home quicker so this one can get the stick out of her ass?" Desi asked as Tyler just laughed

"Can you make Aidan propose so this one can stop planning her dream wedding and annoying me with I think he's going to propose every waking moment " I mocked

"Oooooo" Tyler joked as Desi's mouth flew open "no I can't do either of those things. But I can invite you guys to Connors party tonight"

"Connor is having a party and he didn't invite us sooner!" I pretended to be offended slapping my hand over my chest

"How rude of him" Desi agreed

"I'll let him know but here's the address" he handed us a paper with an address we both recognized on it. Aidan's family cabin.

"so will you be there?" Tyler asked in anticipation

Me and Desi exchanged looks knowing this is exactly what we both needed.

"Oh we will be there" she answered causing Tyler to cheer and turn away from are table to get back to work.

After enjoying our first sips of our drinks, I looked up to see Desi frowning.

"What's wrong? Not enough sugar?" I joked knowing she loved her sugar with her coffee

"No it's just..." she wished stirring her straw around in her coffee.

"Sorry I didn't mean what I said, it was just friendly banter" I quickly apologize feeling as if I put her in this mood.

"No! It's not you babe... it's Aidan"

"Oh is something wrong?" I asked reaching across the table to hold her hands.

"He's just been so distant lately. I know you'll hate me saying this, but I honestly thought it's because he was going to propose, but it's been months!" Her eyes started welling up with tears.

"Hun, he loves you. I'm sure of it"

"Then why didn't he tell me about this party sooner? It's at his place, he had to let Connor use the cabin , so why didn't he mention it to me?"