Forty-Two

"There you two are!" Desi cheered "I have been looking everywhere! It's time to close up"

I pulled away from Niall wiping my tears. "Yeah ok I'll be there in a minute"

"Ok .... man I love this closet. It smells like sweet sex in here.  So many good memories with Aidan. On that chair. Oh best org.."

"Desiree!" I screamed cutting her off using her full name for effect. Quickly jumping up from the chair I sat in. Wiping my legs off. "You are disgusting" I grimaced

"Shit I just gave away our hiding space" she facepalmed herself giggling, ignoring my reaction

"You sure did" Niall laughed

"Whatever we'll find a new one. Can't keep my hands off my sexy hunk of a man" she winked at me before shutting the door again. My face twisting into disgust. Niall immediately erupted in laughter.

"Shut up. She's not funny" I hid my laugh pushing by him to exit the closet.

"I'm not laughing at her. I'm laughing at you" He states as we walk back to towards the break room.

"What's so funny?" I haulted turning to him with wide eyes.

"Nothing" he shook his head chuckling continuing to walk.

"Oh no we aren't playing this game." I placed a hand on his chest to stop him "You just locked me in a closet to get me to tell you something. You owe me sir "

"I didn't lock you in there" He laughed harder almost doubling over.

"Niall!" I whined like a toddler. Stomping my feet on the ground.

"It's just that you're cute when your embarrassed. You're cheeks get all flush"

I immediately get what he was talking about as I felt my cheeks heat up. He stepped closer to me pinching my red cheeks playfully.

"Stop it" I hit his arms away. Turning back around picking up my pace to the break room

"You asked" he continued laughing.

"Wish I didn't" I mumbled so he couldn't hear as we reached the break room.

"Niall baby!" Candy came rushing over to him pulling him into a hug

"Hi, how was your first day?" Niall said wrapping his arms around her
"Not bad except I missed you so much" she pouted burying her face into his neck.

Christ they have only been dating for a few weeks. I pushed by them to get my belongings from my locker. Before returning to the love birds who were hand and hand.

"Ready to go Bella?" Niall asked smiling at me. I nodded before following them out the door and down the hallway. A few steps behind.

"We still giving her a ride home?" I head Candy ask Niall

"Yeah course. I always do. She doesn't drive"

" oh I was just hoping she could find a ride home then. I mean there's plenty of other people here." She leaned over taking his ear in her teeth bitting softly. Before whispering something I definitely didn't want to hear.

I could gag at how gross she was. But I continued walking. Looking down at my phone acting like I didn't see watch a them.

We finally made it to the parking lot where all of our cars were parked. Niall opened the front door for Candy as she slid in. He shut the door before turning to me. His hand ruffling the back of his hair in his neck. He was nervous.

"You heard that didn't you" Niall said approaching me.

"Not all of it.......I'll ask Desi for a ride home" I turned towards Desi who was leaning against her car making out with Aidan. Damn I'm the third wheel no matter where I go. "Or maybe I'll just walk"