Forty-Five

"You think you can get rid of me that easy huh?" Hudson grabbed my arm yanking me through the crowd. My body bumping into strangers who gave me none of there attention.

"Let go of me Hudson" I screamed over the loud stereo looking around for a familiar face of my friends but seeing none. Only unhelpful strangers.

He yanked me up stairs. His grip on my hand so tight. I tried pulling away but just tripped up the stairs. He pulled my at my body with more force. Reaching the top of the stairs. His hand grabbing the back of my head yanking my hair as he swung open the bathroom door throwing me inside before locking the door.

"What the hell is your problem!" I screamed trying to get around him but was met by a hand to the face. He slapped me hard. Causing me to stumble back a bit.

"My problem?" He took a step near me. His face growing with anger. "You left me Bella. Ruined my life."

"You ruined your own life don't put that on me!"

I saw his eyes grow darker. As he quickly stepped forward grasping me by the thorat and pinning me to the wall.

"Listen here bitch, I don't know why you think you can talk to me like that but I warned you I would get my revenge"

Tears filled my eyes. These were different though. Not from fear but from rage.

He tightened the grip on my neck causing me to gasp. A feeling I didn't miss "I've been watching you for months. But when you're little friend Candy invited me I knew I had to take my opportunity."

Of course this was Candy's doing.

"Do you remember how this feels?" He squeezed my throat. I did remember how it felt. The pain triggering something inside of me. "It's getting harder to breathe isn't it?" He smirked before letting go of neck. I slumped down on the floor to weak to stand up. I tried catching my breath but was meet with Hudson boot to my side.

"Where's pub boy now huh?" He crouched down in front of my taking my chin in his strong hands. Forcing me to look at him. I smelt the strong booze on his breath now that we were this close "oh that's right he's probably fucking his new bitch right now. I told you, you were never good enough for him." He smirked again before punching me square in the nose. Causing me to taste blood.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to do something and do it now.

You're strong Bella... you can do this....

"You're a fucking asshole" I screamed with my last breath before clinching my fist. I launched myself forward taking a swing at him but he caught it before it hit his jaw. My eyes going wide with fear.

"You think you can hurt me baby?" He chuckled twisted my wrist causing me to yelp"well you better watch out!" He yelled before winding up to take another swing at me. I closed my eyes. Bracing myself for the impact that never came.

A loud crash followed by sounds of loud grunting filled the bathroom. I flashed my eyes open to see the door broken in pieces. Niall on top of Hudson throwing punches at his face.

"Niall stop!" I screamed trying to crawl over to them but failing as I felt my body get weaker "Please you're going to get hurt!" I screamed through the pain

Just then Aidan and Connor rushed in pulling Niall off Hudson's limp body.

"Let me go!" Niall fought in there arms eventually wining because he was much stronger. But instead of taking another swing at Hudson, who was laying in the ground with a busted face, he rushed over to me. Picking me up and carrying me out of the bathroom.

"Get him out of here before I kill him" he demanded to Connor and Aidan before walking further down the hall. He opened the door to Connors bedroom sitting me down on the end of the bed.

He didn't say anything just paced back and forth. His hands in his hair pulling at the roots. His lip slightly wounded. But his wounds were not as bad as mine.

I shifted trying to stand up but getting a shooting pain to my stomach. I folded my arms around my side hissing.

Niall snapped his head to me. Rushing over to me and grabbing the hem of my band tee. Looking up at me as if he was asking permission. I nodded biting my lip from pain. He lifted up my shirt only to see dark bruises littering the left side of my stomach.

"Fuck ... I'm so sorry Bella" he whispered looking at me with tears in his eyes. Making my eyes water. He was beating himself up.

"It's not your fault Ni-"

"Yes it is" he cut me off "Candy brought him here just to mess with you"

My mouth dropped. He ran a finger over my bruised side causing me to flinch.

"How do you know that?" I whispered back.

"She was hanging on me all night. I knew something was up. I asked her what she was keeping from me" he pulled my shirt back down

"And she told you?"

"We are going to have to take you to the hospital" He said ignoring my question and waking over to the door. Opening it slightly to check it anyone was there. I could tell by the noise the party had died down. Someone getting beat up in the bathroom was probably a mood killer.

"Ni" I sighed as he looked back towards me "I'm sorry. For blowing up at you. You didn't deserve any of that"

"I did Bella. I was an idiot. I told you I fall to fast and this time it hurt someone I love not just me" he took out his phone quickly typing something.

He walked back over to me taking a seat next to me. "Aidan and Conner are going to come get us when they clear out the party. You're safe for now" he said stuffing his phone back in his pocket.

"Thanks" I mumbled turning to him catching him staring at me.

"Are we ok Bella?"

"We will be" I sighed looking back down at my lap "I hope" a tear falling on my legs

He cupped my cheek causing me to wince. He turned my face forcing me to look into his blue eyes. The action much softer then Hudson's. He studied the wounds on my face with a sadness in his eyes.

"I hope so too" he ran his finger down my jaw. Were it was red from Hudson's fist. The coolness from his fingers feeling comforting as I leaned into his touch. "I never want to lose you again"

"Niall ..I" I began to tell him what I came her for but just then the door swung open. Aidan,Connor and Desi standing in the doorway . Niall dropped his hands from my cheek turning to them.

"Coast is clear" Aidan sighed "Some Asshole think he can show up-" Desi quickly slapped his chest stoping him.

"We need to get you to the hospital Bella" Connor who seemed more calm then Aidan said stepping towards me. Examining my wounds.

"No I'm fine" I said standing up but the pain becoming unbearable. My vision becoming blurry. "See" I slurred feeling another sharp pain in my side. This one unbearable. I let out a scream as the room began to spin.

"Bella!" Niall called jumping to his feet as I passed out into his arms.