Eighteen

"Good job Niall" Connor pulled Niall into a hug. "Next week is going to be fire" Connor cheered. Jumping up and down,with his arms around Niall, like an idiot.

There was no more customers in the pub as Hudson just escorted the last ladies out. Hudson locked up the doors as Desi and I were wiping down the tables.

"It was really good" Desi scrubbed at a sticky spot on her table. "I thought you were just another pop star but damn you can sing."

"Thanks guys" Niall gushed. Blushing and hiding his face. He was cleaning up his stage, putting his guitars in there cases. He never believed how good he was. Always getting giddy when someone gave him a compliment. I'm glad my friends can see his talent too.

I finished my table before working on my next task given to me by Connor. Taking down the stage.

"Here, I've got it" I took one of Niall's guitar cases from his balancing hands. "I wasn't surprised at your performance like the others by the way" We made our way into the break room. Sitting down the guitars in the corner.

"I always knew you thought I was shit" He laughed holding the door open for me as we walked back to the stage.

"No, I just knew you would be great" I laughed rolling the amp off stage and towards the break room. "You're an amazing performer, born to be a rockstar"

"Thanks, truly" he smiles carrying the last bits from the stage into the break room.

"Oh but why didn't you play Nice to meet ya?" I pushed the amp on the corner " I mean the way you sang it to me"

"Needs more practice" he sat his stuff down before turning to me shrugging. I was leaning against the doorway watching him.

"Well I'll listen to it anytime" I turned on my feet walking behind the bar joining the others.

"All clear" I brushed hands together like I was doing all hard work. Hudson wrapped his arm around my waist. Pulling me into his side. He placed a kiss on my temple.

"Tonight we're hanging at my place, drinks on me" Connor picked up a few bottles from under the bar. I guess when you own the pub you get free reign on the booze.

"Grab some from the top shelf and you know I'll be there" Desi stood on her tippy toes grabbing a bottle of our most expensive vodka.

"Anything for you, babes" Connor took the bottle out of Desi's hand "but its coming out of your paycheck"

"Quit taking the piss, you don't pay enough for that" she stuck her tongue out at him. I giggled laying my head on Hudson's shoulder.

"I'll see if we can make it" Hudson said pulling me closer as I noticed Niall stand next to me.

"Why, I don't think we have anything going on? " I snapped my head, looking up to him but he just glared at me

"I said I'll see" his eyebrows merged together as his face became more stern

"Yeah,ok" I timidly tried pulling away from Hudson's grasp but only being pulled closer.

"Nialler, you coming mate?" Connor asked picking up his bottles

"To what" Niall asked confused as he just joined us.

"Connors, tonight for some rounds" Desi exclaimed practically jumping for joy.

"I don't know darling , I'll just be a bother " Niall sighed

"You joking!?" Desi tugged at his arms "you've got to come,please" she pled pouting her lip

"Alright darling" he laughed grabbing her shoulders "you don't need to beg, I'm always up for a pint"

She laughed pushing him away playfully. "Good because sometimes these guys can be BORING " she put extra emphasis on the boring.

Niall stifled his laughter.
"Hey! and I thought I was you're friend Desi" I scoffed acting offended

"You are hun" she stepped closer to me pulling me out of Hudson's arms and into her chest. Witch I was thankful for. "You just need to let loose" she kissed my forehead. As Desi was always an over affectionate person. "Quit getting your panties in a twist" she pinched my bum causing me to flinch.

"Alight then we'll definitely be there, just to show you a good time" I said kissing Desis cheek. Desi wiggled her eyebrows playfully with a smirk.

"Ok as much as I love your girl on girl action here, let's go get some sleep so we can have a good time tonight." Connor said sending me and Desi in a laughing fit.

Connors house was the nicest out of all of ours. When his Grandpa died he basically left him a whole mansion to himself. Of course he took on the typical young bachelor role. He wasn't taking the best care of the place. The kitchen was covered in takeout boxes and beer cans, the bathrooms looked like they haven't been cleaned in months, and his dirty clothes were thrown haphazardly around the house.

"Connor, ever think about hiring a maid" I entered the house kicking a spare beer can across the floor.

" yeah find me a sexy male one and I'm down" Connor came out of the kitchen holding a glass out to me and beer for Hudson.

"What is this?" I looked down to the red liquid swirling it around

"My new recipe" Desi cheered from the couch. She stood up making her way over to us in the doorway.

"Well come in, don't be shy"
We made our way into the massive living room that was cluttered with trash. Hudson cleaned off a chair before plopping himself in it. I took a seat on his lap.

"Niall said he was coming right?" Connor joined us
I nodded taking a sip of my glass. I almost spit out the liquid as it burned my mouth.

"Fucking Hell Desi, is this straight vodka?" My face twisted at the strong taste.

"No... there's a splash of cranberry juice in there to" she said sending me a wink.

"Shit, it's top shelf too. That shite is pure alcohol" I laughed

"Exactly so drink up" she brought her glass filled with the same liquid to her lips. Taking it like a champ. I laughed curling into Hudson more. That's when the doorbell rang. Connor ran to the door.

"Here he is" he came back with Niall in his arms.

"He's been waiting for you all night" Desi teased before heading to the kitchen I'm sure to retrieve a drink for Niall. Niall sat down in the only open chair left. Right next to Hudson and I.

"Hey" he said. He was wearing a hoodie and jeans. A pretty casual outfit for him. And he looked so welcoming in it.
"Hi Niall. Did you have a good day?" I smiled at him. Hudson griped my thighs. I placed my hand on top of his to soften his grip. Niall's eyes scanned my reaction before Desi snapped his attention away. She handed him a drink similar to mine. He took a swig before grimacing.  Sending me and Desi into a laughing fit.

"Christ you girls sure know how to make strong drinks" he said taking another gulp.