||Chapter 11||

-Author's POV-

It was the awkward tension between the contestants that could be cut with a knife. The jealousy that settled in the home was obvious, and Madison was trying to busy herself with anything and everything. It seemed to be that none of the girls could stand the sight of her; her presence was infuriating them.

"She doesn't deserve to be here" She'd heard them whisper. Jessica had made it through, and in the slightest of her anger, she blamed Cheryl for allowing such a foul girl to be part of the final four. Ella, and Kaylee follow the mean girl posse; all she could do was make distance for her sake.

"Has everyone got their cases?" Cheryl speaks with a smile; Kimberley stands beside her wife and holds her hand with affection, giggling sweetly into her ear. Their love rekindled as Cheryl had done what the blonde requested.

Oh god. Not two hours of this sh!t again?! Madison mentally groans.

"Yeah! All packed and ready to go!" Ella speaks up, her voice too Cheery for Madison's liking. Here she goes again, arse-licking Cheryl. She mentally rolls her eyes.

"Alight you lot, let's get this show on the road!" With whoops and cheers, they walk out of the large home, leaving their worries behind.

"Mmm I love you" Kimberley purrs into her wifes ear, placing sweet kisses to her neck. Cheryl smiles, and sighs to the affection being placed against the smoothness of her skin.

Madison drags her case, the last out of the girls following behind. She was in no hurry to get back home; she was upset with her parents who haven't answered any of her calls. She'd received a call off Jeffery informing the teen that her parents were in meetings all day and night.

Too busy to answer one f!cking call.

So, she does what she knows best, she doesn't complain, simply smiles when spoken to. Madison never showed her true feelings, she didn't know how. Love was uncertain in her life; did her parents really love her? Or did they love their successful careers more? Would they leave their meetings for a day? Would they give her their time? She'll never know it.

The large van drives everyone to the airport. Madison chooses to sit in the far back, her eyes fixated on the world passing, scenery changing right before her eyes.

"I say we get a McDonald's before going to the airport" Cheryl speaks up, the girls agree with claps of excitement.

"Mum says it's not really good to have fast food before a flight" She says unintentionally, she'd never filter her thoughts before voicing them. Now they're going to think you're a fcuking child! Wayta go Madison.

"Does your Mum tell you when to use the toilets too?" Kaylee teases, getting Jessica and Ella to join in.

"What else does your Mummy tell you to do?" They laugh at her.

"Baby Madison" They continue their laughter. Her eyes never leave the window; she can feel Cheryl and Kimberley looking at her with sympathy.

"That's not very nice girls" Cheryl tries to sound serious, she didn't want to pick sides; after all, she was all of their mentors.

"Aw! It's funny" Jessica giggles, "She's practically still a child-"

"How's about you go fcuk yourself!" Madison growls, her teeth grit together in anger.

"Oh my god!" Jessica howls out in laughter, "She's even cuter when she gets angry!" She coos and goes in to pinch the teens cheeks. Madison grasps her fingers and twists them with aggression.