|| Chapter 51 ||

-Author's POV-

Morning flows through Kimberley and Cheryl's bedroom. They'd always slept with the curtains sealed shut, blocking away any light from their dream world.. But, Cheryl's heart has changed towards the morning light. Madison has changed her love for everything; her heart has changed once her daughter had returned.

Cheryl is first to awaken. She stretches with a smile, releasing a grunt as her eyes begin to flutter open.

She lies awake for a short minute, until finally her boredom began to curse back through her. With her smile still painted to her lips, she rolls over and spoons her wife from behind.

"Kimba," She rasps, her voice comes to life and eases its way into Kimberley's dreams. "Kimba." Cheryl tries again, this time giving the blonde a nudge.

"Baby," Her arm slips down to Kimberley's waist, "Baby?" Her hands wander under the large shirt her wife wore to bed late last night.

"Hmm?" Kimberley groans half asleep.

"Are you sleeping?"

"Yes." Kimberley murmurs with sleep returning to her.

"So you're not awake?"

"No."

Cheryl sighs; she mindlessly strokes Kimberley's stomach with her subconscious wandering off.

-------

I mean, it must be normal to feel this way? Right? No? Yes? God damn it Cheryl. You'll ruin everything, just shut up - shut up - shut up.

Cheryl mentally beats herself. She soon sits up and tries to compose every thought currently circling in her mind.

"Here we are," Kimberley sets down the two cuppas she'd gone off to make for them. "Two sugars in there for ya." They share a smile.

"Thank you Kimba," Cheryl smiles, she reaches out and grabs her cup of tea too quickly, spilling the hot liquid in process.

"Ah fcuk!" She spills more in her sudden shock, this time getting it on her shirt covered chest "Fcuk! Fcuk!"

"Would you put it down!" Kimberley snaps, she grabs the hot cup and quickly slams it to the table.

"Come here." Cheryl allows the blonde to aggressively pull her into the kitchen.

"Take it off hurry!" She's quick and obedient.

"Your chest has gone all red now," Kimberley sighs. "Let me get you some ice."

"It hurts." Cheryl whimpers, her chin trembles to the pain. "It hurts a lot."

"Here babe," Kimberley smiles sympathetically. "Sit up here." Before Cheryl could react, her best friend hoists her up onto the kitchen countertop.

"Warn us, bloody hell." They share a laugh.

Kimberley tries to concentrate, she doesn't want to reveal the way she felt for the Geordie. She didn't want to make it obvious that she'd been gawking at her best friend.

Her fcuking tits. I fcuking want them in my mouth.

"Is.. Is that bra new?" She causally asks, her hand raises the ice pack and presses it to the exposed chest.

"Mhm." Cheryl nods, "Is it nice?" She asks, her fingers run along the black straps.

"Y-Yeah.." Kimberley clears her throat, "Here hold this.. Let me remake our cuppas."