|| Chapter 86 ||

First off I'd like to start this chapter off with a HUGE thank you to everyone that has been reading and commenting on my fic! You guys are amazing, we've reached 100k reads! So amazing

Thank you again, it's much appreciated.

I love you,

ArtistWriter

-Author POV-

Kimberley and Cheryl had spent their afternoon cuddled on the sofa, tangled together as one. All they needed in this moment was each other, desperate to feel their revived hearts seep warmth within them.

Madison, young, naïve Madison had spent her day talking on the phone, chatting the hours away. It was the role of a man, it had been a few years since she last found herself longing for a mans love. Connor wasn't always around, not the way Christopher was, and now with Jamie entering her life, she finds herself settling into a pit of hope.

Kimberley clears her throat, getting her wife's attention.

"Hm?" Cheryl's eyes avert from the television screen, and meet the concerned blue-greys.

"She's not come down for dinner and she's been up there since the morning."

"Not like she's answering the door when I bloody knock," Cheryl rolls her eyes, "Why don't you give it a try, instead of telling us what to do." She sighs softly, returning her gaze to the film.

"I'm not in the mood for her attitude." Kimberley now rolls her eyes.

"You need to stop that," Cheryl turns back around, with her eyebrows furrowed fiercely together. "You are her Mum," She points her finger to Kimberley's chest, "You need to start putting your foot down and showing her that this isn't okay, it's not okay baby, no it's not." She finishes, with a soft sigh.

Kimberley smiles lightly, "I'll go up if you give me a kiss."

"No—"

She gasps, "Don't be mean." She pouts, shuffling closer to her stubborn wife.

"You'll get your kiss when you come back." Cheryl giggles, trying but failing to push her wife away.

"I want a kiss now," Kimberley whines. "Please."

Cheryl huffs, playfully.

"C'mere." They giggle, kissing ever so sweetly. Without each other – they would be nothing. Their lips were sealed in a love that could never be matched, a love only to grow and push past every problem.

Tongues swirl in unison, a rhythm they have created through the years of being together.

"Mmm." Kimberley groans, pulling her wife in closer, needing to touch the perky backside she'd forever be in love with. "Your ass," She groans. "So fcuking perfect."