||Chapter 44||

-Author's POV-

The married couple sleeps peacefully; Cheryl lies in Kimberley's warm embrace. The blonde's arms wrap in a protected cocoon; holding her wife from any harm that could come their way during the snooze they were currently casted away in.

Cheryl groans as reality overtakes her dreams.

Brown orbs flutter open; Kimberley's smooth neck comes into view. She smiles at the remembrance of their crazy lovemaking session, edging closer; she places a kiss to the inviting skin.

"Morning." The blonde croaks, her arms relax from their firm hold.

"Morning," Cheryl sits up and kisses her wife good morning, her eyes flutter shut to the vast contact.

There was nothing more powerful than the kiss they would share every morning.

It was a kiss to start their day, a kiss to get their hearts beating, and a kiss to keep their strength going through the day that awaited them.

"Did you sleep well my love?" Kimberley asks, the Geordie nods and settles back down into her arms.

"Me bum hurts," She whimpers in a childlike tone.

"I'm sorry about that." Kimberley apologizes, her hands already working down her wife's bare body; she strokes the bruised backside, giving it tender brushes.

"It hurts," Cheryl whimpers once more, "I liked it at first you know." She confesses, "But when you kept going at it.. It hurt." The blonde's heart melts to her wife's tone.

She's fcuking adorable.

I'm an idiot.

"I'm sorry baby." She apologizes once again, "Do you want me to kiss it better?" Cheryl nods with a pout.

"Alright lie down so I can give you your kisses." Kimberley waits for her wife to settle down onto the mattress, once Cheryl was lying on her stomach she began to crawl down to the red stained backside.

Red-blotched hands imprint to the perky smooth bum.

"I'm so sorry baby." Kimberley whispers, she slowly lowers herself and connects her lips to the bruising's.

Cheryl closes her eyes to the kisses being placed to her arse.

"Is that better darling?" The blonde asks, her lips still working away.

"Mhm." Cheryl hums, a smile grows to her lips.

"I'm going to say it again," Kimberley whispers, her lips trail up; placing kisses all the way up to Cheryl's neck.

Cheek.

Lips.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes once again. "I wont do it again-"

"Next time, if we do.. Just don't hit us so hard." She whispers.

Kimberley smiles, she lies beside her wife. They lay facing each other, both wearing blissful smiles.

"I wont do anything you don't want me to-"

"Says the one that fcuked us in me arse last night-"

"You didn't stop me," Kimberley laughs, "You loved it."

"Didn't say I didn't like it," Cheryl grins, "Just took us by surprise-"

"Maybe next time we can use something other than my fingers-"

"Don't push it-"

"I'll be pushing it inside of you." They laugh. Cheryl shakes her at the blondes sex drive.