|| Chapter 100 ||

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!

In honor of my 100th chapter I'm going to be giving away a $20 iTunes gift card! All you have to do is vote and comment how you've liked the chapter or whatever else floats your boat. The 100th commenter will be the winner!

I've never done this before, but you all have been so loyal and encouraging with my writing, that it's the least I could do.

Remember. Vote and comment, the 100th voter and commenter will win!

I will inbox you so I can get information as to what country you're from, and I will give you the iTunes card number.

Good luck once again and HAPPY 100th CHAPTER! (Totally sounds like the Hungers Games but whatevs.)

)

-Author's POV-

-Author's POV-

Cheryl falls atop of her daughter's bed, releasing an irritated sigh. Madison sets her phone down, shuffling beside her Mam, both staring up at the ceiling.

"Whatcha huffing about?" The teen asks, turning her head to take a look at her Mam's frustrated expression.

"Your Mum is stupid." Cheryl begins, huffing once more.

Madison giggles, "What'd she do this time?"

"I think she's forgot about our anniversary." Cheryl turns her head, now facing her daughter. "How many hints could I possibly give her, damn nutters head is too thick to get the fcuking hints."

They share a giggle, Cheryl relaxing around her daughter's pleasant aura.

"She's got a lot going on at work." The teen covers for the blonde, "Would you be upset if she did forget?" She asks, already knowing the answer.

"What kind of question is that?" Cheryl frowns, "This would be considered our tenth year anniversary. From the start to the end. From the first time we ever met, to our wedding day, until today. Ten whole years of knowing each other... Isn't that crazy? Mam's right proud of us, I'll have you know." She smiles.