||Chapter 42||

-Author's POV-

Cheryl and Madison share a shy smile, it was a smile that would set anyone's heart roaring through the sky with adoration for the mother and daughter.

"So what's your bedtime Mado?" Kimberley asks; she pulls the teen further into her arms.

"Don't have one." She shrugs, her eyes return to the film they were currently watching with little interest.

"We have to set some curfews-"

Kimberley cuts Cheryl off.

"C'mon baby," She laughs at the Geordie, "She doesn't need a curfew." The blonde chuckles at her wife's silliness.

Cheryl tuts and pulls away from Kimberley's warm embrace; both Madison and Cheryl had been held by the blonde; locking their world into a tight sealed bubble.

"We can't have her-"

"I don't even go anywhere," Madison sits up from Kimberley's arm, "Well.. The odd place here and there, but I rarely stay out." She half lies.

"I don't want to ruin the fun-"

"You are," Kimberley rolls her eyes; she turns to the teen with a smirk lingering to her lips. "You'll get used to it Mado, this one here ruins all the fun-"

"Oi!" Cheryl swats her wife's arm, "Says the one that acts like she's five-"

"Five?" Kimberley gasps, "I'll have you know I've just turned six!" Madison giggles; it was a sound the couple would never grow sick of. It made their hearts flutter with pure and utter bliss.

"Such a child." Cheryl tuts, she stands to her feet. "Are you going to go feed us or what?" Her arms fold in annoyance.

"It's nearly ten o'clock..." The blonde trails off, "And did you not eat enough at The Farrir's place-"

"Harris." Madison corrects her.

"Yeah whatever," The teen watches Kimberley roll her eyes and stand to her feet. She wasn't going to hide her dislike for that family, even if Madison loved her parents to death.

"If you want to eat, then you can go make us all something-" Cheryl's quick to cut her wife off.

"You know damn well I can't cook," The Geordie huffs, "You're doing this on purpose-"

"Doing what?" Kimberley chuckles, she turns around and gives Madison a cheeky wink.

"That! That thing you do when you're trying to wind us up! It's not going to work." Cheryl huffs again, she's determined to keep cool, but her wife was pressing all the right buttons.

"Darling-"

"Stopppp!" Cheryl whines, she walks past the sniggering blonde and falls beside the giggling teen.

"Both of you's are evil," Her pout is firmly in place, resulting to Kimberley's melting heart.

"Aw baby-"

"No." Cheryl sulks childishly.

Madison bites her lower lip; she suppresses every giggle back. She takes in the way Kimberley tries to comfort her wife back to a better mood.

Kimberley kneels down on the ground, her hands instantly grasp the Geordie's folded arms and holds them gently in her own.

"Hey sulky-butt-"

"That's not helping." Cheryl murmurs.

Madison smiles, her grin grows sore; she can physically feel her heart escaping the cage it was currently held in.