|| Chapter 157 ||

Author's POV

"Are you tired?" Kimberley asks, standing beside her wife in the ensuite as Cheryl got ready for bed that night.

"Just a bit, why?"

"Wanna take a shower together?" Kimberley playfully wiggles her eyebrows.

"Our daughters in the room, Kimberley. Will you just put it away for one night?" Cheryl tells her off, earning a long whine in return.

"I can't hold it in any longer, Cheryl! I'm gagging for it and you won't give it up." She cries further, following her wife around like a sick puppy.

"You're worse than a guy—"

"Technically a girl's libido is much higher than a man's."

"And where did you find this bullsh*t of a research?" Cheryl raises an eyebrow, brushing her hair.

"Uh... My head."

"Maybe another night, baby." Cheryl suppresses her smirk as she goes to walk away.

Kimberley is quick to catch her cheeky wife just in time.

Cheryl giggles wildly as she's pulled back into her wife's arms, smothered with kisses all along her neck and exposed shoulders. "Kimba!"

"Stop fcuking with me, it's not nice." Kimberley whines, turning her wife around and kissing her immediately. She grabs a hold of her wife's waist, gently lifting her and setting her down on the sink.

"Kimberley." Cheryl slaps her wife's hands away, "Our daughter is in the same fcuking room!" She hisses.

"So?"

"So!?"

Kimberley tuts, walking over and shutting the ensuite door, giving them the ultimate privacy. "Problem solved. Now give me a kiss."

Cheryl tuts, although allowing her wife to have her nonetheless. She found Kimberley adorable when she got like this, like a horny teenager with a boner.