|| Chapter 113 ||

-Author's POV-

Kimberley slips into bed late that night, strangely she'd stood outside her daughter's bedroom for quite sometime, dazing off, frozen, unable to enter and simply ask her daughter for the truth.

She gave up, returning to her bedroom.

"Fifteen years later." Cheryl smacks her lips, turning around and meeting her wife's eyes. "What would you do if I changed the color of me hair?" She asks.

"Random." Kimberley giggles, pulling the Geordie into her arms. "What color?" She asks, answering her wife's question.

"Hm." Cheryl hums, casually draping her leg over Kimberley's thigh. "Red?"

"Hot." She bites her lower lip, "Remember when you went through that short hair – pink streaks – lesbian look phase?" Kimberley chuckles.

"Yeah? Did you like it?"

"No."

"Rude." Cheryl playfully slaps her wife's chest.

"You cringe to your old pictures, so stop pretending like you don't agree."

They giggle.

"I love lying with you like this." Kimberley sighs, pulling her wife closer. She kisses Cheryl, softly. "Did I tell you I love you today?" She asks, lips remaining pressed together.

"Mhm. Once." The Geordie smiles.

"I'm sure it was twice—"

"Well don't ask if you already know the answer."

"You know," Kimberley pulls back slightly, "I should have known better than to get myself into this situation—"

"What situation?" Cheryl frowns.

"Marrying you—"

"You piece of—"

"Cake. I'm cake because I'm so sweet and, I'm, kinda delicious." Kimberley winks, sealing their lips back together. Their kiss grows through passion, tongues accordingly slipping in sync. Cheryl smirks into the kiss, soon moaning and positioning herself atop of the blonde.