|| Chapter 152 ||

Short but sweet

Short but sweet.
Next update will be longer. xxxx
Let me know what you think,
I love reading your feedback.
-ArtistWriter-

Author's POV

"Oh my god!" Madison whines, "Look how cuteeee!" She pouts, gently picking up the white puppy, "It looks like a ball of fur." She giggles.

"We're not going to be those rich folks with a puppy that looks like that." Kimberley shakes her head, "Pick a real dog—"

"But look how cute." Madison holds the puppy up to her face, showing her Mum.

"Not gonna work, go look at something else."

Madison huffs, "Fine." She puts the puppy back down and wanders off, trying to fall in love with the right puppy.

Cheryl giggles, squirming away from her wife. "Kimba stop!"

"Why don't we just leave her here." She jokes, nodding towards their daughter looking like she was making the biggest decision of her life.

"Aw, but she's cuter than the animals here."

"Or I can just leave you here—"

"Fcuk off. We'll leave you here! You'll be the ugly dog that doesn't get adopted."

"You know what happens to those dogs... right?"

"No? What?" Cheryl pouts, frowning slightly.

Kimberley smirks, "They euthanize the animal—"

"Shut up!"

"I swear." Kimberley laughs, "I don't know why I'm laughing because it's pretty fcuked."

"My heart." Cheryl puts her hand to her chest.

"You don't even like animals, I don't know why you're upset over it."

"I do like animals! I just don't like the cleaning up after them, taking them for a walk, etc, etc."

"Well, Madison knows what she's getting herself into." Kimberley smiles, looking around, her heart nearly dropping out of her arse as she catches a glimpse of someone. "Fcuk!" She yanks Cheryl into a corner.