|| Chapter 97 ||

-Author's POV-

Madison stirs awake to the sound of drawers opening and closing. She groans, shuffling around in bed until her impatient nature couldn't handle it much longer.

"Enough!" She rasps, eyes remaining closed.

It goes silent, but soon enough, another opens and it's her bedside drawer.

Her eyes shoot open, coming into contact with a stranger, resulting to her—

"AHH!!!!" She screams, smacking the woman away, "AH! GET OUT! MAM!? MUM!!!" She shouts hysterically, falling out of bed and landing on her arse, but her fighting never quit.

"Calm down love," The grey haired woman tries to get the teen under control.

"MUM!"

Kimberley and Cheryl come flying through the bedroom, prying their daughter away from the older woman.

"SHE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!" Madison screams, wrapping her arms and legs tightly around her Mum.

Kimberley chuckles, along with her wife.

"It's not funny! She was robbing us!" The teen continues.

"Babe," Cheryl tries to pull her daughter off the blonde, "Come down and stop being a lemon."

"No." Madison stubbornly wraps her arms and legs tighter.

"She's just cleaning the house." Kimberley tuts, forcing her daughter to her feet. "Stop acting crazy—"

"Cleaning the house!?" The teen screeches, head snapping and looking at the embarrassed woman. "How is looking through my drawer considered cleaning the bloody house!? My room is damn well clean—"

"Let's not tell fibs now." Cheryl cuts in, giggling. "Sweets, apologize—"

"For what!?"

"For hitting her? And also talking shit about her stealing."