|| Chapter 177 ||

Author's POV

Cheryl sighs, allowing her daughter to have her space. She wasn't sure what to do or what to say for that matter. She knew a talk will be needed to clear the air, needing her daughter to feel better about the entire situation. It saddened her to ever think that Madison believed her love for the Teen would just disappear when the babies arrive.

She sighs once more, walking back to the house with Kimberley following close behind.

"I'm not going to bother you." Kimberley breaks the silence, "I'm giving you your space." She adds.

Cheryl tuts, turning around. "Well right now I don't want space." Her eyes build up with tears, "Right now I need me wife and me daughter." She chokes on a sob, getting Kimberley to instantly speed over to her. "I'm fcuking heartbroken, Kimba." She lets her tears be known, sobbing into her wife's arms.

Kimberley lets her. She lets her wife cry for as long as she needed, knowing it would be good for her.

"How-How will I ever prove it to her?" She sniffles, "I l-love her, Kimba. I-I do. I-I-I—"

"Shhh. That's enough." Kimberley holds her tight, "That's enough." She repeats.

Cheryl cries in pleads, trying to get her breathing back to normal. She holds onto her wife, sniffling.

"Talk to me, what happened?" Kimberley whispers, placing a few kisses to Cheryl's cheeks.

"She, she's upset we're having the babies."

Kimberley sighs, "I know."

"You knew?"

"I figured. I mean, I don't know. I don't know, baby. I can only imagine how she feels... Maybe she'll come around to it when the babies are here. I hope so." She sighs again, holding her wife's hand and walking back to the mansion. "Not long left anyways."

Cheryl nods, wiping the last of her tears. "I just want her to be happy." She sniffles. "That's all I ever want."

"And I want our entire household to be happy, every single one of us. I don't like this funk. I know we're all going through something one way or another, I know everything takes time. I just wish time would come quicker, you know?"

Cheryl nods, agreeing.

"We've got a lot ahead of us and a lot more tears to come. Life isn't perfect, our life isn't perfect for that matter but all we have is each other. So we need to make the most out of our days... we don't know what tomorrow holds." Kimberley holds back her own tears, "I just want you all happy." She takes a deep breath, helping her heavily pregnant wife up the stairs and through the front door.

Cheryl stops just as they step in. "And I want you to be happy."

Kimberley smiles at her with tears in her blue eyes, "I love you." She kisses her, making it last.

"I love you." Cheryl repeats, giving Kimberley her best smile.

"What have you bloody said to me granddaughter?" Joan kills the special moment. "Coming in here crying her eyes out like that?"

"Mam—"

"Don't Mam us. You'd think you'd at least try to be gentle with her given the fact her fcuking grandmother just passed for Christ sake." Joan goes off, "You and you," She points at Kimberley and Cheryl, "I want you both in the office. We're going to have a long talk." She walks past them and heads into the direction where the office is located.

"I feel like I just got told off by my headmistress." Kimberley smirks, following her mother-in-law's request.

Cheryl sighs, not really wanting to have a conversation with her heated Mam.

"Sit." Joan says straightaway, closing the office door behind them. "What happened?"

Cheryl sighs, "I don't know what to do." She holds her tears back.

"With?"

"She's not happy about this... what am I meant to do?"

Joan smiles, taking a seat across from them. "Are you forgetting what you were like when I had Garry?"

"I was happy."

Joan laughs, "Far from it. You kept having strops and throwing crap whenever you'd remember that another baby was on the way." She explains, "But," She smiles, "I never treated you any different when I had him. I treated youse both equally... So, for now, let her have her strops and breakdowns. It's okay for her to be angry, she'll get over. Time does wonderful things," She looks at the women, "Times heals," She looks at Kimberley with soft eyes, "And time will help youse grow."

"But," Cheryl sighs once more, "It's a different situation for us." She explains, "I never had Maddy all me life... so I can understand why she's so upset with us." She thinks aloud, "I don't know how many times I have to tell her how much I love her and how sorry I am for everything. It's like... never enough."

"Give it time. She's only fifteen ya'no."

Cheryl nods, agreeing. "Don't yell at us anymore." She cautiously stands to her feet, "If I... I ...." She holds her stomach, "Oh my god."

Kimberley's eyes bulge opened, witnessing her wife's water break and come splashing down to the wooden floor.

"Oh my god!" She shouts, holding onto her wife as Kimberley shoots up out of her seat. "No. No. No. No." She cries, "I'm not ready!"

"Grab the bag, Joan." Kimberley rushes her wife out of the office, holding tightly onto her. "It's okay, baby."

Cheryl cries, "Where's Maddy? Maddy!" She calls out, "Maddy!" She calls again.

"We have to go, Cheryl." Kimberley pushes her out.

"Wait!" She screams, "Wait!" She holds her stomach, "Maddy!"

Madison moodily comes to the top of the grand stairs, but soon snaps out of it, rushing down the stairs and over to her Mam.

"I'm sorry." Cheryl whines, "I have to go." Tears skidding down her cheeks.

Madison nods, she too with tears in her eyes. "Can I come?" She grabs a hold of her hand, Cheryl smiles and laces their fingers together.

"AH!" She soon screams, grabbing Maddy's hand and pulling her out of the home with them.

A new Chapter will soon begin.... 

Be sure to checkout my new Chim fanfic! Meet The Parents