||Chapter 28||

-Author's POV-

The married couple sleeps peacefully in the garden of bliss; the morning birds chirp their unique melodies into the tranquil ambiance.

Cheryl is first to wake up.

The sun doesn't blind her like she'd imagined, it was a peaceful awakening, spilling a serene feel to curse through her system. She lies in the arms of her wife, it's chilly, but with Kimberley holding her tightly it kept her warm and cozy all throughout the night.

Last nights nightmare turns her expression upside down. The memory of Madison's venomous words repeat in the back of her mind, she tries, and tries to fight them away, but it was no use. They've won, so they play on repeat.

You will be nothing to me. She forces herself not to cry.

My Madison.

Kimberley's eyes flutter open gracefully, her heart aches when she finds Cheryl lying in her arms, the once sparkling brown orbs stare aimlessly ahead.

"Good morning," she whispers, it saddens her knowing her wife was breaking.

"Morning." Cheryl forces a smile, with a kiss to Kimberley's lips and a shuffle in her arms, she sighs with happiness.

This time she smiles genuinely.

"It's nice out here, don't you think?" Kimberley starts a conversation, "We should do this more often."

Cheryl nods and cranes her neck up for another kiss. Kimberley smiles and obliges her request, giving her a long, lingering kiss filled with love and passion.

"How are you doing this morning?" The blonde asks, her words whispering against the lips she claimed seconds ago.

She gives her another kiss and readjusts herself, but never releasing Cheryl from her arms.

"Not too good," Cheryl replies truthfully "What time do you think we can go see her?" She asks.

"Don't we have to wait until the results show tonight?" Kimberley asks, frowning with confusion.

"I have to see her before babe," Cheryl sighs, she grows frustrated with herself. "How did I not see it? How could I be so blind? Did you see it?"

Kimberley nods with a frowning pout.

"I didn't really think she was your daughter or anything.." She averts her eyes for a moment, and retreats them back to the gloomy brown orbs. "I'd just thought you's had a lot of similarities like.." The blonde trails off, and offers the sulking Geordie a smile.

"I love her you know," Cheryl admits in a whisper, "She's a pain.. But I know she'll come around. She can't just.. Leave? Can she?" She asks, doubt lacing with her hushed words.

"She's not going anywhere love, I wont allow it." Kimberley furrows her eyebrows; she kisses the Geordie once more. She knew Cheryl needed to feel loved; the dark thoughts swarm her world with Madison's words.

She knew.

"When do you want to go?" The blonde asks.

"Now?" Kimberley laughs and shakes her head.

"Baby," She giggles again, "I'm sure it's six o'clock in the morning right now-"

"So? Please? Can we please go now?"

Kimberley shakes her head in reponse.

"First I'm going to make you breakfast-"

"But, I'm not hungry-"