|| Chapter 144 ||

Author's POV

Cheryl awakens first that following morning, her daughter's kicking wasn't helping. She sighs softly, rolling over and waking up Madison.

"Sweets." She whispers gently, stroking her daughters face until those green eyes opened.

"Mm?" Madison groans, rubbing her eyes from the beaming sunlight.

"You were kicking, you okay?"

"Mhm." The Teen yawns, "Mum's squishing me."

Cheryl giggles, "Your Mum's a heavy sleeper, eh?"

Madison sits up, stretching her arms in the air.

"Come have morning cuddles with us?"

"I'm too hungry." Madison pouts, climbing out of bed.

Cheryl smiles, watching her daughter tiptoe out of the bedroom with a gentle thud to the door. She lies in bed for some time, happy. Rolling over, she softly hums as she cuddles into her sleeping wife, Kimberley always smelt like a fresh breath of spring in the morning. She was always so soft and warm, gentle hands and tender lips.

She places kisses against her wife's neck, inhaling her warm scent, soon rolling on top of her wife and straddling the sleeping blondes' waist, lovingly gazing down at her wife sleeping.

Her fingers stroke up along the skin that's been exposed due to Kimberley's risen t-shirt in the night, tanned and warm.

Kimberley attempts at turning over, soon waking up and finding her wife in the position. "What're you doing?" She asks, squinting her eyes. "Why's it so bright in here?" She yawns, stretching her limbs out.

Cheryl smiles, dipping down and directly kissing her wife.

"Mm," Kimberley hums, hands instantly going into the back of Cheryl's shorts.

Cheryl giggles.

"What?"

"You always do that."