|| Chapter 150 ||

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Go help your daughter pack." Cheryl storms back into the cinema room and throws herself down beside Kimberley.

"Okay, can you please not throw yourself around like that?" Kimberley's eyes go wide, "You have to be more careful, you have a baby to think about – and what are you on about?"

"Madison. Go help her pack."

"What... Why?"

"We're taking her back to Clara and Connor."

Kimberley rolls her eyes, "I'd like to finish this film before we talk about unnecessary crap." She rolls her eyes and looks back at the screen.

"I'm being serious. That'll teach her. I'll show her how to fcuking appreciate us."

Kimberley rolls her eyes, "Do you hear yourself? Because that's not actually you, that's your craziness talking."

"I'm not crazy."

"Had it been two months ago, you would have been raising hell. Why? Why are you so okay with her going back to them? Don't you think it's a little fcuked up? You find out we're pregnant and you want to ship her back? She's not a toy to play with—"

"Well she's toyin' with me heart!"

"She's a teenager. I know exactly why she's acting out. Use your brain woman!"

"I am using me brain! Do you want to be out of the house too?!"

"Alright," Kimberley sighs, standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"You need a time out." She goes to walk away.

"I'm not a child, Kimberley!"

Kimberley laughs, just in time as she sees her daughter coming down the grand stairs with a packed bag in hand. "Oh my god this house is a circus. What're you doing—"