|| Chapter 114 ||

-Author's POV-

Day turned into night, a beautiful soft honey light glows in the love filled mansion. Madison puts everything behind her; she disregards her iPhone, leaving it abandoned in her bedroom. She really wanted to make the most out of this Christmas, her first Christmas full of laughter and joy.

She giggles, "It's not my turn – it's yours Mum."

"Like hell it is," Kimberley scoffs, "What do you take me for, eh?" The blonde pulls a face, only resulting to her daughter's giggles to grow.

"It is your turn, Kimberley." Adam backs up his niece, "Go on—"

"I said I don't want to play." Kimberley stubbornly remains in her seat, now a giggling Cheryl joins in with the rest of her family.

"Ah Kim don't be such a bore—"

"Charades is a game for fools, I'll just have my wine – would you stop that!" She huffs, pushing a hysterical Cheryl away from her. "It's not even funny." She rolls her eyes, unsure what all the fuss was about.

"Mummy pwease—"

"Oh don't you go playing that card." The Mother warns the teen, waving her finger back and forth.

Truth be told, there was nothing funnier than watching Kimberley make a fool out of herself, they all knew how terrible she was with this game.

"Okay fine." The teen sighs, sadly. "Don't play." She shrugs, "Uncle Adam, why don't you go?"

"Alright fine!" Kimberley abruptly stands, "But if one of youse laughs or giggles I swear I'm kicking you all out." She warns, "Hold my glass, babe." Cheryl gladly takes the wine glass from her wife, ready to hold back her laughter.

Kimberley clears her throat, "You ready?" She nods her head to Madison, who was holding the timer.

"Mhm." The teen bites her lower lip, she too forcing the giggles into place.