||Chapter 39||

-Author's POV-

It was Kimberley who aroused first from the peaceful sleep; she awakens with a smile plastered to her lips. Cheryl's scent invades her senses; the smile grows to the feel of her wife wrapped tightly in her arms.

Her blue-greys flutter open.

Reality has washed her dreams away, Cheryl's warmth trickles bliss through her. It was a feeling in the air, it was her wife lying back in her arms once again, and it was the need to kiss the Geordie good morning.

She does just that.

Shuffling down in bed, she readjusts their snug position. Ever so gently she rests Cheryl down and goes in for the kiss.

Desperate lips press gingerly to the motionless mouth. She closes her eyes, the sun seeps through the curtains as their lips connect. Like magic to the morning, it brings paradise to their world.

"Mm" Cheryl groggily wakes up to the kiss. "Kimba?" She breathes.

Brown orbs flutter to meet Kimberley's sparkling eyes.

"What are you doing?" The Geordie licks her lips and weakly smiles.

"Isn't it obvious?" Kimberley giggles, she swoops down and kisses her once more. "I'm kissing my beautiful wife."

Cheryl smiles into the kiss, it grows with passion, they're both desperate to feel their warm tongues make contact.

Their love awakens with the morning, it was a joy they could never contain when together. Cheryl was always patient with Kimberley's choices, the bad and good. She understands now, her wife was insecure with men and women constantly gazing there way to her.

Her mind wanders as the kiss deepens.

She was done with this industry, and yesterday's confessions from Kimberley only made her eager to put an end to it all.

Kimberley's hands begin to roam, she's missed her wife's skin; the sweet taste Cheryl would outflow was her favorite nectar. The blonde heals the troubles they were having, her hands grow urgent, it was supposed to be passionate and romantic, but here she is; removing Cheryl's clothes with a purpose.

"Kimba, baby," Cheryl pants, "Wait." She stops the blonde from removing the thin lace hiding her modesty.

"What?" Kimberley breathes, "Baby, what is it?"

Their eyes lock in a hazy expression.

"I," She gulps, "I need to have a shower-"

"You're fine, c'mere." Kimberley goes down for another kiss, but is promptly stopped.

"Kimba, please," Cheryl giggles nervously. "I want to shower-"

"Are you okay?" The blonde frowns and climbs off her wife, "What's the matter?" She can feel the sudden tension.

Something isn't right.

"I just want to have a shower," Cheryl shrugs, "Since when was it a crime to have a shower-"

"Cheryl." Kimberley warns her, "Tell me what's on your mind babe."

Brown orbs avert from the blue-greys, and she tries so desperately not to sound harsh.

"I don't want it." Cheryl whispers, resulting to Kimberley's frown. "I'm not ready.. Not after everything."

Kimberley shuffles off the bed, and without a single word, she changes into workout gear.